How about acne in back
When applied correctly a moderate regimen combining benzoyl peroxide and alpha hydroxy acid works very well for clearing back acne [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-about-acne-in-back ]
More Answers to “How about acne in back“
- Why is my back and shoulder acne getting worse
- Shoulder and back acne (bacne) is difficult to treat because it is not readily visible & is hard to reach. The pressure applied on the back during sleep often worsens the condition of your back acne.
- How to get rid of back acne?
- A back ache can be helped in many ways, having someone give you a massage to help loosen muscles or even putting heat or cold on the sore area will relieve the pain.
- What causes back acne?
- There is not a real reason for back acne. But it has been said that when going through puberity some people produce too much sebum, and it clogs the pores and hair follicles and that attracts bacteria. Look here for more information: http:/…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How did people back then deal with acne?
- Q: I have always been curious, how did people back then deal with acne? Back then as in around the 15-19 century and the beginning of the 20 century since back then we didn’t have all these medication available how did these people cope and how did people feel about it?
- A: i don’t think they cared. Also, i think that they had much healthier diets than we do now…less greasy foods and all that. They also did a lot of work, and juice and all that soda and high sugar foods weren’t around that much, so i assume that they just drank lots and lots of milk and water..which is VERY good for your body and also combats acne, so my general guess is that they didn’t really have acne. They don’t write about acne in books anywhere (at least so far what i’ve read) and they don’t talk about skin problems (other than bubonic plague and chicken pox and what not..the serious stuff)But i have the same question too…how DID they deal with it..i’ve often thought about it myself. Then again..I think about how much more things they had to do..how much less work we have now and do because of machines and what not. Those guys were sweating their butts off doing work and sweating out all that yucky grime and dirt that we get clogged up in our pores cause we don’t workout and sweat and all that as much as they did. If you really really really sit down and think about it..they were healthy people that did healthy things…but at the expense of free time. GREAT question…that made me think!
- how can i tell my mom about my chest and back acne?
- Q: please help me, i’ve had back and chest acne for like 2 years now and i really need to get rid of it because in 3 months im going to a water park and i really dont want to have this problem while im there. how can i tell my mom about it and what are some good things that will help it go away?
- A: How old are you?? There are a number of serious conditions that a rash on the chest or back can be indicative of. You really NEED to have this checked out by a doctor. SOON!!
- How to get rid of chest and back acne?
- Q: I have acne quite a bit on my back and shoulders and mildly on my chest. I’d really like to get rid of it in about 2 weeks. Could you recommend some products that I could get at a local walmart? Thanks
- A: Shea Moisture’s African Black Soap is purifying, gentle, and really clears up skin. Plus, you can use it on both your face and body. You can find it at Target or online. http://www.sheamoisture.com/products/pro…Another great soap for both your face and body is Dr. Bronner’s Hemp Peppermint Liquid Castile Soap. The formulation of this soap is beautiful; it keeps skin clear without being drying, and it literally makes your skin tingly-clean and fresh. You can find Dr. Bronner’s Magic Soaps at most health food stores or online. http://www.drbronner.com/DBMS/PEP.htmA combination of these two products keeps my skin absolutely clear.Oh, and donate your used toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, lotion, shower gel, and soap)! I was thinking that you might want to check out Clean The World ( http://www.cleantheworld.org ) and perhaps send the remnants of your used toiletries to them via Central Care Mission. I’m a big fan of fun bath products, but any that don’t suit my fancy, or the last bits of the soap bars, get sent to them to help prevent disease and death in Third World countries.Central Care Mission4027 Lennox Blvd.Orlando, FL 32811Thanks, and have a great day!