How do you cure a cold over night
Zinc. The mineral zinc, available in over-the-counter lozenges, nasal sprays, and gels, may work by preventing the formation of proteins needed by a cold virus to reproduce. Thanks! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-cure-a-cold-over-night ]
More Answers to “How do you cure a cold over night“
- How do you cure a cold over night
- Zinc. The mineral zinc, available in over-the-counter lozenges, nasal sprays, and gels, may work by preventing the formation of proteins needed by a cold virus to reproduce. Thanks!
- Can you cure a cold overnight?
- There are no guarantees, but if I needed to be truly well fast, here’s what I’d do.･ (1) do a gentle nasal flush 2-3x a day. 8 oz warm water mixed with 1/4 tsp each salt and baking soda. … ･ (2) boil up some vegetable broth from scratch, …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I’m writing a book what do you think of this part?
- Q: This story is about girl who is transported through time over night. She finds out she is a bounty hunter in the future forever hunting for the man who killed both her parents. She must try to find a cure for her present state, her body has rejected the changes she made to go to the Future (she got older) and she will die in a matter of months. But with this miraculous journey she has gained special powers that she will get in the future, if she survives and is sent Home, that were injected into her by her experimenting parents as scientists when she was 16, making her an outcast. Well, this is just the beginning and a little confusing but I hope you like it!!!Here it is…ChangedBy: Kendra Asbury I never knew how I would die, how I would live, or even how I would survive through the next day, but even though I didn’t know, I tried. I pulled myself through the worst of my life, only to meet an even worse aspect that would completely alter my life forever. This was my begging my birth, my life…it all began on a hot summer night. I was only asleep, lying peacefully when the changing started. I was fast asleep dreaming of winter snow and the snow angles I would make when I woke up. Suddenly, my dreams were interrupted my mind when black and that’s when the pain started. I gripped the edges of my bed, and felt sudden ripping, burning, and a painful fire tearing at my insides. I screamed loud letting it fill the room as I lay in my pink covered room at my house. I fell to the floor, withering in pain, shaking from the heat and electricity that was surging through my body. I let out another scream as the heat burned into my eyes. I could see cool white smoke rising off my skin as if I were truly burning. Then more pain, I had a huge headache as I saw in my head millions of words, pictures, stories, movies, all sorts of information fly into my head like I was a tape recorder. Things I never knew now filled my mind like I was an expert at everything, and the burning continued changing my body. My limbs felt numb and as I stared down at my smoking body I saw someone that wasn’t me. This body I was in was entirely different. It was long and lean, she had long thin legs that curved and glistened smooth. Her stomach was completely flat and hard with muscle. I saw that her chest was larger than I had ever hoped mine would be. I was older, stronger, a whole different person. I sat up the burning and electricity still pulsing through my new body as I tried to stand. I also noticed my clothes were different. My jeans were tight and a slick black material. My shirt was a thin silk, but thick enough it seemed bullet proof, it was blood red. A scary blood red that made me think it was my own blood and had just seeped into the shirt. I highly suspected it. It cut off just below my chest, exposing my flat muscled stomach. What had happened to me, I thought totally confused. I used to be a lonely 12-year-old a few minutes ago. I was just sleeping, what did I do to make this happen to me? I now shook again with a sudden burst of heat that pulsed through like thick hot blood. I shook gripping my fists and I felt the sharpness of my fingernails, or more like claws piercing into my rock hard skin. The hot blood ran down my fingers, but I didn’t care the pain was unbearable. I screamed again this time it broke the window next to my bed with a loud crack. Then it stopped the heat vanished only leaving behind a nice warmth about my body that kept me from shivering at the cold night air. I slowly stood up, scared by the sudden pain I had felt and looked around the room. Everything had changed; my bed had changed into a thick slab of rock jutting out from another flat gray rock wall. I looked around again all my posters had disappeared only leaving blackness. There was nothing in the room except the make-shift bed and a small metal tray in the corner. I wanted to cry, but for some reason tears wouldn’t form in my eyes. I stood up, the pain now fully replaced by a sudden purpose. Then everything changed…again. My vision was completely blackened, but the floor below me was still in place. Suddenly I saw a picture in my mind. A handsome man with a chiseled blonde beard that matched the color of his hair and open blue eyes sat in old dirt covered Jeep. As the pictured cleared I saw that the Jeep…had broken through a wall, a familiar wall; it was large, gray, and bricked. I looked back at the man “Get in before the cops come” The man yelled impatiently towards the opening, and inside I could see…Me? There was a weird looking older me, who was a lot more good looking, and strong, and pretty. She smiled devilishly and quickly jumped into the back of the truck, and grabbed a huge black gun that was hidden under a cabinet in the back. She aimed the gun at the opening and as two guards came running she shot them both down dead with blood pouring from their wounded chests. She grinned triumphantly and I wondered what wouldwhat do you think?She grinned triumphantly and I wondered what would make me act do vulgar, was this what I was going to become? My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a loud thump noise come from in front of me. My vision cleared and I could see the reason for the ruckus, the wall had a huge dent in it pointing out towards me. It had been rammed! I felt the sudden urge to scream, but I couldn’t find my voice. The wall was struck again, and this time it made more damage; the bed, or slat of stone, fell off the wall and hit the ground shattering into huge boulders that flew at me, but I felt nothing, didn’t even move an inch, when they hit me. I stared down at the spot where the first boulder had stuck, but there was no mark, no bruise, not even a scratch! My feet seemed glued to the floor as I stood in place, staring blankly as the wall continued to fall apart. The defining cracks off the stone hurt my now keener ears, but I could not make myself utter a sound, neither could I move,nor could i breathe, Oxygen seemed useless to my body, I tried to breath, to suck in a huge breath of air that might make me be able to move and get away, but I couldn’t. Then the wall completely broke out, and my vision came true. I saw the man, through the dust, calling to me, and for some reason I could feel my lips making me smile at him. I didn’t have any idea why I smiled, I was scared, frightened, and just wanted to be normal again, but my body didn’t seem to want to obey my mind. I walked up to the truck got in, and just like my vision grabbed the giant black menacing gun. I had no idea how to fire a gun this big nor did I know how to aim at anything, but I lifted the gun in the direction of the two policemen and I shot making a perfect aim at both of their chests. I guess my body knew how to fire a gun even if my mind was cowering in the corner like the scared little girl she was. I then turned to the young blonde man. “Where am I, where are you taking me?” I askedstraight forward and powerful, putting full force into my words. He laughed. “Scarlet, don’t pretend you don’t know anything, I came to break you out of jail. We’re going back to Veranda’s house so she can check on you to make sure your not hurt.” He smiled and surprisingly I saw a full set of pearly white teeth. looked back towards the truck bed, until my thoughts were interrupted by the man again. “Get in here honey before you fall off the truck, he yelled teasingly reaching back and curling his hand around my waist and pulling me into the front cab. I was shocked at his strength, and he called me honey, and grabbed me. I was totally overwhelmed who was this person? The man laughed as he watched my features changing in confusion. “What’s the matter sweet heart are you alright?” He leaned over and kissed my neck moving his hands around my waist and stomach. The car was stopped, I felt feverish the man was making me nervous touching me; I didn’t know what to do.I wanted to scream, run, kick, and fight, but he was stronger I bet, and faster. I didn’t trust him, but I had no choice. He sensed my rebuke and pulled away to look at me, I saw his eyes turn soft; he was more compassionate than I than I thought. He backed off me. “Scarlet, are you Ok if something is wrong tell me now, I will understand if you don’t…he gulped…want me any more…” I looked over at him surprised. “Do you know what has happened to me? I was 12 an hour ago and now I’m this I gestured to my body, and his face turned to one of shock. “No, he nearly yelled, Oh No, Veranda was expirimenting with the memories she took from your mind last time we saw her, and she must have…pulled your former self into your future body!” Don’t worry Scarlet we will help you I will make sure you come back.”I wanted to scream, run, kick, and fight, but he was stronger I bet, and faster. I didn’t trust him, but I had no choice. He sensed my rebuke and pulled away to look at me, I saw his eyes turn soft; he was more compassionate than I than I thought. He backed off me. “Scarlet, are you Ok if something is wrong tell me now, I will understand if you don’t…he gulped…want me any more…” I looked over at him surprised. “Do you know what has happened to me? I was 12 an hour ago and now I’m this I gestured to my body, and his face turned to one of shock. “No, he nearly yelled, Oh No, Veranda was expirimenting with the memories she took from your mind last time we saw her, and she must have…pulled your former self into your future body!” Don’t worry Scarlet we will help you I will make sure you come back.”
- A: your story is very descriptive and might be hard to read for some people but it is very interesting I would like to read more
- CURE FOR A BROKEN HEART?! PLEASE READ AND RESPOND!!!!?
- Q: okay in the past i have had guys use me and i had bad experiences, and so i was so happy when i found the perfect guy, a year older, abercrombie model, soccer player, supported my cheerleading, easy to talk to, etc. i literally fell in love with him, and he said he loved me back over texting and email, but never on the phone or in person. i wasnt clingy at all, so dont take this the wrong way, but i became sorta emotionally attached to him… like in my heart i really cared about him and even when my life was falling apart around me, he was keeping the smile on my face…. i heard a few rumors from girls that he “made out with so-and-so at the party last night”, but i never believe gossip, and he isnt a player, hes too nice! then one day i found out that he cheated on me… and guess who it was with? MY CLOSE FRIEND!!! i was like “wow there is no way this is true, im talking to him tomorrow about it!”…. so i called him up and this is the exact words he told me: “oh hey babe… yeah sorry guess what? i used you… and yes i did make out with your best friend while i was dating you, and now shes my girlfriend…. sorry, your just not smart! and haha i was using you the entire time.”so i said “wow how could you be so cold hearted? i loved you and you used me!”and he said “i became cold hearted a long time ago, love isnt fun, its about getting what you want…. i just used you because you hot but as dumb as a rock…. and by the way.. i never loved you.”then he hung up!!!!!a week later i moved across the country (for my dads job) which was very spur of the moment….. i kept texting him over and over but he didnt text back, and then once my “x” friend was all depressed on the phone (the one he made out with) and i was like “whats wrong, couldnt steal anyone elses boyfriend? so sad!” and in response she said “he used me too, and he cheated on me and now hes with a new girl.”now i know that this guy is a jerk and was faking it the whole time, but i still love him, i dont now why…. he made me soo happy and even though its a month after the breakup, i feel like i cant forget about him… im even across the country and i cant forget about him!!! i still love him and i dont know why!! i guess i love who he made himself out to be… but not who he ended up being…my world is crushed and i dont know what to do..whats the best cure for a broken heart?
- A: get a new man.go from EX to NEXT!!ps – i would of smacked the sh!t outta my friend if she took my man, btw.
- Consistant stuffed nose with no cold?!?! HELP?!?!?!?
- Q: Recently (past 3-4 months) I have been having this issue with my nose. During the day when I am working and moving around and/or working out, I can breath fine, however, when I sit down for a while, or become stagnant for a while like at dinner or when I lay down at night, my nose starts to get clogged. It does not get completely blocked up, but enough to where I need to breath through my mouth. Any thoughts on why? Or how to cure it? I will use over the counter nasal spray and that works, but I hate depending on it, and you are not suppossed to use nasal spray for more then 3 days. Im thinking it may be related to the really dry winter we are having but even with a humidifier, I struggle at night. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
- A: Sounds a lot like sinuses. Your nasal passage could be clogged with mucus or swollen from the inflammation. If you don’t want to take meds, the next best thing is Village Naturals cold/sinus. You can find it in the cosmetic section at Wal-Mart. It is really good!! When my sinuses start to get bad, I take a bath in it and sleep like a baby. I can breath so much better too. Hope you feel better soon!!