Is vaseline good for acne
Greasy applications such as Vaseline, cocoa butter, cold cream, and vitamin E oil should be … Eating healthy foods is a good idea for acne sufferers. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-vaseline-good-for-acne ]
More Answers to “Is vaseline good for acne“
- Is vaseline good for acne
- Greasy applications such as Vaseline, cocoa butter, cold cream, and vitamin E oil should be … Eating healthy foods is a good idea for acne sufferers.
- Is vaseline a good product to use if you have acne on your face??
- I would steer away from Vaseline on the face. To treat the acne, put products that have salicylic acid or Benzoyl peroxide. Alpha Hydroxy products also work. You may want to try a mask weekly, like Queen Helene Mint Julep. It’s a clay minty…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is vaseline good for eczema on my face?
- Q: I have dry bumps of eczema on my forehead right now. And I need a good moisturizer to help. I heard Vaseline is good for eczema, but I have mild acne.Thanks
- A: try hydrocortisone cream it helps me when i get spots.
- Anyone recommend a very good skin cream on acne prone black skin?
- Q: The doctor has told me i have mild acne, im using a medicated gel which is recommened, however it is making my skin really dry. Ive tried using Vaseline and E45 but they make my face look really greasy and im starting to think using them are making me come out in even more spots/pimples.Is there a general cream out there which is good for dry skin, won’t aggrevate my acne and good for keeping skin clear from spots etc??
- A: Home made recipes for acne-some homemade packs are really helpful in preventing the acne and reducing their marks from the skin.Calamine powder is one of the best things to reduce the acne and excess oil from the skin. Take two spoonful of calamine powder and make a paste of it with rose water. Apply it on all over your face and neck. It clears the skin and reduces the marks from it. Soak orange peel in milk for at least 5 hours. Make a thick paste of it and add some camphor powder in it. Apply it on the face and rinse off with lukewarm water when dries. It prevents from getting acne and clears the complexion.http://www.beautytips.ayurvediccure.com/homemade-recipies/acne-blackheads.htm
- Can Glycerine be used on acne skin?
- Q: i wanted to know if glycerine can be used on acne skin.My mom both a bottle of pure glycerine and she tells me to put it on my skin everyday. She says that it will clear your skin. I just wanted to know if thats true?I was also gettin microdermabrasion done from caryl baker visage. and the lady who works there that heavy things like vaseline is not good for acne skin. So is glycerine the same thing, and should i keep on using it!and the thing is if i tell me mom i dont want to put it on cuz i am scared it might make my skin worse, she gets upset. I am confused, please help!
- A: Glycerine is a great product to get rid of oil on your skin, but it is super important to moisturize very well afterwards, not doing so triggers your oil producing glands making you break out badly.Check this microdermabrasion kit you can do at home for a fraction of the $$$ and no discomfort. I use it every week, it’s that easy on the skin.Hope I helped,Cert. Skin Analyst and Beauty Advisor