What can i put on my back for acne
When applied correctly and generously, a moderate to severe regimen combining benzoyl peroxide and alpha hydroxy acid works very well. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-can-i-put-on-my-back-for-acne ]
More Answers to “What can i put on my back for acne“
- What can i put on my back for acne
- When applied correctly and generously, a moderate to severe regimen combining benzoyl peroxide and alpha hydroxy acid works very well. ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- will this help reduce the acne on my back?
- Q: ok, so i have not super horrible bacne, but it sick! straight up…ok so if i1. wash my back with a lofa with water first2. use neutrogena wave one my back then3. put lotion on my back, the coconut stuff but its made to relieve dry skin and make it glow and stuff4. and then after letting it sit for 4 minutes putting the lofa on my back again?will that help? or what can i do?
- A: Leave the lotion off….it clogs pores and will make your bacne worse. I would gently loofa your back with soap and water, rinse with cool water, pat dry, use an astringent, like SeaBreeze, and put a little on a cotton ball and dab onto the broken out area, let dry and that’s it. It helps clean all the oils out that are collecting, and also helps dry out the acne. You might not want to use the loofa every time, as it’s rough on the skin. Tearing up the skin isn’t going to make the acne better. Maybe every 2 or 3 days with the loofa, *GENTLY, and with a soft washcloth the other times. Also, Loofa sponges are great breeding grounds for bacteria, and you could be introducing more bacteria into the bacne. You don’t want to do that, and just compound the problem. So, if you do use a loofa, make sure it is thoroughly clean and disinfected after each use. If you don’t want to mess with that, just use a clean washcloth every time.When you are able, such as when you sleep, leave your shirt/bra/etc off. Do the process above twice a day, then at night, leave it uncovered, except for your sheets/blankets. This lets more air get to the skin, and helps the healing process. Vitamin C serum is very good for healing acne, but it often has oil in it, which is very BAD for acne. There is one that I know of on ebay called Nature’s “C” Cret that is very inexpensive and one of the best. No oil, no water, good on all skin types. You might look that up on ebay. I don’t think it’s sold in the stores.Again, NO lotions or creams on your back. Just soap, water, and a SeaBreeze type astringent. Oh, and try to wear cotton type shirts, that are breathable, so your skin isn’t holding in heat, which causes more breakouts. Nylon/polyester type materials are a big no no, as they don’t breathe.Good luck!
- How do i get rid of really bad acne on my back?
- Q: Ive tried everything. Nothing seems to work, i put acne cream on my back every night before bed. Is there a generic pill or something that i can take or something like eat. . or ANYTHING!!!! Im desperate. Its getting close to summertime and who wants to take off their shirt with an army of big red ants on their back? Not me for one! I DO NOT take any roids or anything like that. I have a dark colored soda (coke, pibb, rootbeer. . you get the point) maybe one a month. I dont eat anything really greasy. Im not over weight (168). . . im at my whits end, i dont know what i can do. Please help! And ask all your mothers and pappys and friends and such!
- A: I know exactly what u are talking about! I went to a dermatologist after trying all kinds of OTC products, salcylic acid Clean n Clear, 10% benzoyl peroxide washes, etc. If those don’t work,see a dermatologist; they should be able to help prescribe the best meds for you. I’ve been using prescribed Rosaderm acne wash for 2 years, and though I still get a little acne, wow, does it make a huge difference!! Add in Clean n Clear acne spot treatment when those few still pop up, and everything should be good. Acutane is generally a last resort for dermatologists because of the harsh, irreversible effects it causes to your skin.
- How do I get rid of my chest and back acne?
- Q: I need help. I have been reading other answers to these type of question and have followed the tips but to no avail… Please help!!I have this problem since i reached puberty (13 years old) and still having the same problem (now 16). I need advice on how to prevent and get rid of it. I’ve been scratching at them and it gives me scars but it works all these while(I know it’s not a wise thing. I’ve stopped doing that) but that was when there were less. Now it has been increasing and I really don’t know what to do? It develops around my boobs, neck and back too. Is it wise to put powder on it? My mum said it’s because when I put conditioner on my hair and leave it for a while, I let it stick to my back and that causes the acne to appear. Is that true? Should i use pimple cream (which is meant for face)/ facial wash to wash my chest and back area? Please advice!!Are there any cream that I can use?? I do scrub my body every once in a while (usually every week and every I feel extremely sweaty/dirty). I’m currently using a body wash that is meant to prevent acne. Should I change my body wash too??
- A: Get good sleep. Stress increases your skin’s oiliness, which, combined with sweat and dirt, can clog pores and cause pimples. (Change your pillowcase frequently.) Acne medications may cause your skin to initially break out worse than before because all FDA-approved acne medications (benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, and sulfur) are causing your skin to regenerate faster. This brings existing acne pimples already under your skin (but not visible yet) to the surface, which in turn causes a massive but fortunately temporary break out. Give the medications time to work — about one to two weeks — and you will notice a big difference in the quality of your skin. See a dermatologist if over the counter remedies does not work. They specialize in skin care and can prescribe you medicines that help you improve it. Drink plenty of water. Staying well hydrated can help your condition improve, because the “waste management” control system in your body requires a lot of water to do its job. Without enough water, the body has difficulty removing some waste products efficiently. Look for face washes which contain the active ingredient benzoyl peroxide. This is the key ingredient in some of the best face washes. Use a 5-10% benzoyl peroxide of mild to moderate acne and 10% for severe. Try smashing one tablet of aspirin in a small bowl, then adding lemon juice to the mixture. Aspirin is acetesalicylic acid, chemically related to salicylic acid. Apply to the affected areas overnight. It boosts the healing process while reducing redness. Best of Luck…