What do I do if I need to get rid of a cough by tomorrow
Taking zinc, vitamins, as well as NyQuil or DayQuil can rid your body of a cough easily. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-do-i-do-if-i-need-to-get-rid-of-a-cough-by-tomorrow ]
More Answers to “What do I do if I need to get rid of a cough by tomorrow“
- What do I do if I need to get rid of a cough by tomorrow
- Taking zinc, vitamins, as well as NyQuil or DayQuil can rid your body of a cough easily. Thanks for using ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How to get rid of a cold overnight…. really important im not sick tomorrow!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!?
- Q: hi guys ok so im in trouble, i have a blocked and runny nose a fever, a bad cough …. the rest of it. Tomorrow at 6.30 im supposed to meet up with my best friend from england who i havent seen for AGES i oove her to pieces and weve been planning this sleepover for 4 months. Now is the only time she could come up from england and her family has rented a house for the week….the only night she and i were both free was tomorrow night and i have weve both been excited for months. I really need to be not sick for tomorrow it would really break my heart and hers if we couldnt meet up, i dont know what id do without her…. i really need some tips on how to get rid of my cold overnight. I HAVE TO BE WELL BY TOMORROW . please please please if you have any ideas on how i could get better i would really appreciate them . Thank you all very very much 🙂
- A: It’s best if you drink as much fluid as possible (stay away from juice as it will increase your blood sugar and in effect, create a premier medium for the proliferation of the virus or bacteria). Instead, eat the whole fruit (ie oranges, berries) and rest. Tylenol and aspirin will suppress your immune system. Best to avoid. Examples of healthy fluids: * Make a tea from fresh lemon and ginger. Boil water, add lemon chopped into quarters and ginger slices, and let the mixture steep for 10 minutes. You can add honey to sweeten if your throat hurts. * drink broth made from whole chicken or beef bones (cover chicken or beef bones in water, add chopped carrots, onion and celery, bring to a boil, skim the top and continue to simmer for 2 – 24 hours). The longer you can cook the broth, the more nutrients it will contain. * soak goji (wolf) berries in hot water for 15 minutes. Drink the fluid and eat the berries (very high in vit C). * put 5-6 drops of Oregano essential oil in water and gargle it before swallowingTo treat your sinusitus: * mix 1/2 tsp of baking soda and salt in a glass of warm water, pour a small amount in your hand, snort up your nose and spit it out your mouth. The mixture mimics the pH of your nasopharanyx, soothes the mucous membranes and flushes out the secretions.
- How can I get better by tomorrow?!?
- Q: I have a really sore throat, and my nose is kind of plugged. I felt so nauseous today that it caused my eyes to water. My body aches and I feel so sick, but it’s probably just a cold. I can’t afford to be sick, because I have major tests this week, starting tomorrow. I won’t be able to stay home if I don’t have a fever, so I want a quick cure for a cold/flu. I’m afraid to sleep because I hate waking up in the morning with dried up boogers and terrible throat! What are some things I can do that will get rid of my cold right away? I’ve already tried cough drops, I’m sick of that I, keep needing more and they’re so strong. What else can I do to get me feeling good as new in no time?Btw: I know this is kind of in the wrong section, but I really need answers. Thanks.Well I don’t have Nyquil and that stuff…I think I just have Tylenol? But that doesn’t really help.
- A: try drinking some hot things like tea.the hot stuff makes those sinues drain.you can also put lemon in it and honey and the lemon will help break it up and the honey will make the throat not so sore.also get you some hard candy and suck on it while your in class.this will help the sore throat.
- Phlegm cough in 3 month old baby – mold, dog… asthma? Allergies?
- Q: I have a question about my 3 month old baby boy. We are now Thursday. On Tuesday, he started having a phlegm cough. It sounds like all he needs to do is to clear his throat, but of course, he doesn’t know how to do that yet. He doesn’t have a runny nose and he doesn’t have a fever. He breathes just fine at night, we can’t hear the phlegm, but he will cough several times at night. Also, it doesn’t seem to bother him, but he’s a pretty laid-back baby, so I’m not sure if he’s going to wait until things are really bad to give us a sign that something’s wrong.He feeds well, but sometimes the feeding has to be interrupted for him to cough. Sometimes, his burps make a different sound from before, a sound that resembles a chest cough. But he doesn’t seem to be bothered by that – it’s almost as if he’s burping and coughing at the same time.Background info:- He was born at term, very healthy, and has not had health issues since his birth- At his 2 months checkup, the doctor heard a heart murmur. The doctor was not too concerned with this, but still referred me to the cardiology department. But I guess there’s no real rush, since the first date I could get is 3 months from now- Now the scary part: We moved into a new apartment 2 months ago. However, 2 weeks ago, we discovered that the apartment is full of mold. There’s carpets everywhere, and we’re suspecting that there’s mold spores all over the carpets. At first, we thought that the carpets just needed a good cleaning, which we did several times. But then we discovered mold under some furniture, and we realized that the carpets were not dirty, but moldy.- Since we moved in when our baby was 1 month old, and I was still recovering, I spent a lot of time inside that apartment, with my baby.- Since discovering the mold, we have sanitized everything, thrown away the moldy furniture, and moved in with my in-laws, because the landlord is taking his sweet time to do something about it, and I’m not exposing my baby to a moldy apartment.- We have now been visiting some friends for 1 week, and stayed at their place, and they have a dog. It’s a mix between a lab and a dalmatian I think, so the dog has short hair, but it still sheds some. We’re going back to my in-laws tomorrow.This is my first baby, so I’m kind of panicked, especially because I’m worried because of the mold. My questions:- Is this cough a sign of allergies?- Is this cough a sign of asthma?- If your kids have asthma or allergies, what were the first symptoms?- How can I help my baby get rid of this cough?I’ve read about running a hot shower and having my baby breathe the steam. However, I’m not living in my apartment right now because of the mold, so I feel really uncomfortable doing that in someone else’s house, because of the cost of the hot water. Is there an alternative?And how many times a day should I do it?I’ve tried holding my baby above a cup of really hot water, with a blanket over both our heads. However, it felt like he really didn’t like it – I’m not sure what was wrong – maybe it was too concentrated for him, too close, I don’t know. I wasn’t uncomfortable, so I don’t know what was bothering him. Also, I was reading about having him sleep with his head elevated. However, I’m not too sure how I feel about that because I feel that by elevating his head, I would be constricting his airways.Anyways, if you could give me really specific solutions, that would be great 🙂
- A: Hi Claudia,Often exposure to toxic mold is misdiagnosed for asthma or other respiratory conditions. I def would not go back to the previous apartment assuming for good measure that it is toxic indeed. Regarding your child, If you still have access to the old apartment i would hire a qualified mold tester and have the mold tested for certain species of toxic mold like the very very dangerous stachybotys mold. If it comes back positive for stachy i would tell you Doctors immediately your baby needs anti fungal meds as the body will not naturally expose of the inherent toxins. Dont take no for an answer.