What food has zinc in it
The best sources of zinc include beef, lamb, pork, crabmeat, turkey, chicken, lobster, clams & salmon. Aside from meats are dairy products such as milk & cheese, yeast, peanuts, beans, & wholegrain cereals, brown rice, whole wheat bread, & potatoes. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-food-has-zinc-in-it ]
More Answers to “What food has zinc in it“
- Some of the foods that have zinc in them are Lobster, Chickpeas, and Oysters. Many foods have zinc in them, but a certain amount of food intake of that particular food item must be eaten to get the needed amount of zinc. You can find more i…
- Zinc is found in oysters, and to a far lesser degree in most animal proteins, beans, nuts, almonds, whole grains, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds.
- If you are a vegetarian, you will most probably intake less zinc that those who have meat-based diets. Good zinc food aside from meats are dairy products such as milk and cheese yeast peanut ,beans and wholegrain cereals, brown rice, whole …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What food has Zinc in it, and Vitamin K?
- Q: What food has Zinc in it, and Vitamin K?please answer! i stepped on a nail on sunday and its healing but i need it to heal faster! im going to camp on tuesday for 4 days and 3 nights! plz answer!!!! :)thankz
- A: What Zinc and Vit K have to do with you stepped on a nail. You should have Tetanus shot!! If it was a “rusty nail” exposed to animal feces, you can get “lockjaw” from tetanus.Zinc is found in dark green vegetables (spinach and mustard greens) and Vit. K is found in meat products.
- what food has Zinc in it, and Vitamin K?
- Q: please answer! i stepped on a nail on sunday and its healing but i need it to heal faster! im going to camp on tuesday for 4 days and 3 nights! plz answer!!!! :)thankz
- A: List of foods with Vit Khttp://www.drgourmet.com/md/warfarinbrief.pdfList of foods with Zinchttp://www.weightlossforall.com/foods-rich-zinc.htm
- what kind of food have zinc in the food and where can i get picture at of zinc in food.?
- Q: make sure that it food that i can share with mt classmate
- A: The foods that are the best sources of zinc are beef, crabmeat, oysters, lamb, pork, turkey, brown rice, salmon, spinach, yogurt beans, rye bread, whole wheat bread, chicken, clams, lentils, lima beans, lobster, oatmeal, milk, peas, and baked potatoes