What is ionic compound for zinc oxide
Zinc oxide is a chemical compound with the formula ZnO. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-ionic-compound-for-zinc-oxide ]
More Answers to “What is ionic compound for zinc oxide“
- What is the ionic compound of zinc oxide?
- ZnO- zinc oxide. it is a redox reaction that formed a binary ionic compound.
- Can anyone tell me what the ionic charges for Zinc oxide (ZnO) an…?
- Zinc oxide and mercury oxide are both neutral compounds and have no net charge. The oxide ion in both compounds, however, has a 2- charge, meaning the cations (zinc and mercury) must have 2+ charges to balance it out. I hope that helps. Goo…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Binary Ionic Compound Naming? ?
- Q: What is the correct formula for the following compounds? Chromium (3) iodide, iron (3) oxide, strontium nitride, manganese (2) sulfide, calcium fluoride, tin (2) bromide, magnesium chloride, aluminum chloride, zinc oxide
- A: CrI3Fe2O3Ca3N2MnSCaF2SnBr2MgCl2AlCl3ZnO
- What are the formula’s for the following binary ionic compounds.?
- Q: Barium fluorideLithium oxidemagnesium bromidesodium iodidealuminum sulfidepotassium nitridezinc chloridecalcium phosphide
- A: Barium fluoride BaF2Lithium oxide Li2Omagnesium bromide MgBr2sodium iodide NaIaluminum sulfide Al2S3potassium nitride K3Nzinc chloride ZnCl2calcium phosphide Ca3P2
- chemistry.EASY hw. ASAP.please answer properly.?
- Q: I DONT HAVE TIME TO ASNWER THESE QUESTIONS SINCE IM SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL WORK. PLEASE ANSWER FOR ME. ITS DUE TOM :(1. The questions below refer to the following properties of particles:Rate of movement:A vibrating or moving very slowlyB moving around freely and moderately fastC moving freely and very rapidlySpaces between Particles:D very close together, almost touchingE close togetherF wide spaces between themForces between particles:G held together firmlyH held together to some extent but free to move aroundI not held together(a) Aluminum is a solid. Which three properties above would probably be true of its particles?(b) Ozone is a gas. Which three properties above would probably be true of its particles?(c) Mercury is a liquid. Which three properties above would probably be true of its particles?(d) Steel cannot be compressed. Which description of the spaces between particles would best explain this?(e) diamond is a very hard substance. Which two properties above would best explain this?(f) How can property E be changed into property F?2. Given the following compounds and elements:ammonia, potassium nitrate, iron sulfide, tetrachloromethane, oxygen, zinc oxide(a) (i) Which substance are molecular i.e. made of molecules?(ii) What type of bonding do we have within these molecules?(iii) What strength of attractive force do we have between the molecules?(b) (i) Which substances are ionic i.e. made of ions?(ii) What type of bonding do we have between these ions?(iii) What strength of attractive force do we have between the ions?(c) Predict which group of substances will have the lower melting points. Explain your answer.THANK YOU!FIRST PERSON GETS THE POINTS FOR BEST ANSWER :)I MEAN THE BEST ANSWER.
- A: Not doing your homework is just going to make you even busier as you can’t cope with it.As a hint, the answers to 1a) are A, D, and G.