What is the best acne treatment and what can I do for my face for acne
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment is best. It has a light, non-greasy formula that moisturizes skin. It also contains antioxidants & anti-irritants in the form of aloe, cucumber & green tea which control redness. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-acne-treatment-and-what-can-i-do-for-my-face-for-acne ]
More Answers to “What is the best acne treatment and what can I do for my face for acne“
- What is the best facial acne treatment?
- Trust me listen to what I have to tell you. I’ve been having acne for 6 years now… and it has gotten worse and worse each year. Like you, I’ve used clean and clear, nozema, stridex, those generic walmart creams, and even proactive. None o…
- What is the best acne treatment/face wash?
- Face wash has almost no effect on acne, other than irritating it more. Try a leave-on acne treatment, such as benzoyl peroxide (I use Zapzyt right from the drugstore) and a very gentle cleanser such as cetaphil.
- Can you let me know the best treatment for acne scars on face??
- Acne is a problem that almost all of us suffer from at some point in our life. you can try various home remedies to get rid of acne scars. Rub ice cubes on the face for 10-15 minutes. It will tighten the pores. apply juice of fresh lemons o…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the best acne treatment for my face?
- Q: Ok, I have bad acne all over my face, and I’ve tried everything worth trying. I’ve tried Neutrogena, Clearisel, Noxema, and Oxy (i saw Oxy at target and i had to try it lol). And whenever I used Oxy, Neutrogena, my skin would be iritating and dry, and the other ones just didn’t work. So what is the best thing for me to do? I wash my face all the time because I have naturally oily skin. I have heard the toothpaste method to, does it really work? Just can someone help? Thanks for the help guys.
- A: Hi there, please watch this video. “The Secret to Clear Skin” make sure you have a healthy diet, and drink alot of water, because this can dramatically change the difference in your skin.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtl-1Kn8Gps’Skincare should be simple. Not complicated. The best things are always free. ‘
- What is the best acne treatment in your opinion?
- Q: I’ve been fighting acne for about 2 years now. I’ve tried several different face washes with no success and I’ve also tried Proactiv also with no success. Right now I wash my face about 3 times a day and use what’s called “Neutrogena 2 in 1 Acne Stress Control”, but it also doesn’t work. What else can I do or try??
- A: Well, I read something off http://blemishes.webs.com/ and I tried the toothpaste remedy (on page #1 Zit Zapper). It really worked! I am also gonna try: This one has three steps. You need a 2.5% benzoyl peroxide cleanser, a good moisturizer, and gentle face wash. Step one: Face wash. Use face wash as instructed, <blah blah blah> then continue to step 2.Step two: Apply tons and tons of the cleanser, go to sleep and wake up, advance then… Step three: Apply the moisturizer, so your skin doesn’t get flaky from the benzoyl peroxide. Good luck fighting acne!
- best treatment for acne scarring on my face?
- Q: i have had the scars for a while now and i really want to get rid of them. they are not bad cause i have seen worse but i’m very self conscience about it cause i know they are noticeable. what are some procedures i can get done. one i tried and didn’t do jack was the microderm abrasion it cost 150 a session and didn’t help. i asked about laser but they said because of my skin color (dark brown) it would not be recommended. so what else can i use besides all these crazy remedies people on here recommend and the store bought products that don’t work (i have tried many). what other options do i have and how much do they cost. i live in chicago il and also stay in plainfield il area so if anyone can help me it would be helpful.and please no ads for pro activ or any home remedy ideas. you will be flaggedlike i said no home remedies or over the counter stuff. what im looking for is maybe a new kind of medical procedure that has worked for people
- A: try bio oil