What three things can stick to magnets
Things that can stick to magnets are copper, iron and steel, brass, zinc, silver, gold, mercury and magnesium! Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-three-things-can-stick-to-magnets ]
More Answers to “What three things can stick to magnets“
- What three things can stick to magnets
- Things that can stick to magnets are copper, iron and steel, brass, zinc, silver, gold, mercury and magnesium! Thanks for using ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why is LOVE BLIND?
- Q: The phrase…. Love is Blind… is so very true. When we love someone we easily over look imperfections. We sometimes can not see the truth when it is standing in front of us. Why? Because we want to believe that our emotions haven’t tricked us. But they usually do. When you feel a deep love for someone, you know that you want to believe them… You want to believe IN them…to have faith that whatever they tell you is the truth. Unfortunately, sometimes having this much faith and love in someone only serves to hide the truth. When you pray God show me the truth, and he decides you need to see it. It can be difficult even then to believe that you’ve been had. So is it bad to believe in others? No… never stop believing, however, do not stick your head in the sand and not accept what you know is true. You can only over look so many lies before you know that it’s never going to change. When you hear lie after lie and are told, to avoid doing things because in his opinion it’s best for you. That best for you is a simple way of control. If he begins to tell you to not talk to others…. to stay off the Internet and to not believe what you can plainly see in front of you… wake up…. he’s afraid you’ll dig a bit too deeply and destroy his world as he knows it. If out of the blue, you get an im or an email telling you things you have a tough time believing… Take a minute or two to ask, could it be this woman/man actually know this is true?There are men and women on the Internet who are predators. They prey on innocent people who may be lonely or just very optimistic that you can find a decent loving soul in this cyber world. Be cautious…don’t jump too quickly into trust. Allow them to earn it. Don’t tell them too much, hold back a bit… If they say things that seem a bit off the wall, listen carefully from that point on. Chances are it’s not true. If they start telling you to stay off the Internet, that they’ve found the One, they’ve been searching for. That’s a control tactic to keep you from seeing that they are on sites looking for others. If you find such a person who is preying on innocent people, always down on their luck and asking to borrow…wake up…move on… they are just trying to begin a long and difficult process of bleeding you dry… when they know you’ve fallen in love… you are theirs.. and they will take and take until you wake up and realize sometimes too late… you’ve been had… Love is Blind.There are predators… I have found two in just three short years. I am beginning to believe there’s a magnet that is attracting them to me. I am open for constructive criticism to learn how to better protect myself. If you’d like to know the screen names of the individuals whom have taken me .. by all means, ask. I have nothing to hide, but they will continue to earn their living off of unsuspecting men and women. He may say…. never talk about me, you can yell at me or say anything to my face, but never talk to others about me. Wonder why? I now know. He is making a living lying to kind hearted souls and taking. My credit card paid for so much for him, and in doing what I have been instructed to NOT do, I have learned that others have paid for the same things I have. With cash… so yeah, you can make a decent living off of others… God is watching… he’s marking this in his book… and when you stand before me and preach to me… God is listening, he hears how you are using HIM for your gain… When you open your mouth and you find that you no longer know what the truth is… smiles… you’ve finally hit bottom. I believe lying is a type of addiction, you have to keep telling more and more to feed the monster within that fails to allow you to see the simple truth. One day you will find your match…. and when you do, you will know, God is with her and her strength with his is not going to be a hill of beans to your lies.
- A: you are so right !!! GOD BLESS YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!
- Seeking advice from crafty people?
- Q: Reposting a question because I haven’t received any answers yet.My fiance and I are planning to theme our wedding around cherry and plum blossoms. One thing we’d really like to do is send out unique “save the date” cards. We’d really like to do something very similar to what you’ll see in these pictures:http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3222/2296748033_b23477a3ef.jpg?v=0http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3089/2297541658_2cb21b4a18.jpg?v=0We like how it’s three-dimensional with the petals folded, “blooming” to reveal the message inside. However, we want something more simple, with only 5 petals that have that more distinct cherry blossom petal shape. We want to also put a magnet on the back so our recipients can stick this cute flower to their fridge as a reminder.Does anyone know where I can go to find something like this? Or any advice on how to make it ourselves?Thanks!
- A: found these – hope they helphttp://www.ruthannzaroff.com/mirkwooddesigns/pointedflower.htmhttp://www.karlum.com/templates.htm(scroll down for list of petal cards templates)
- Any creative teens? If so, please answer this?
- Q: I got no answers in Books & Authors. Alright, well I thought up this basic premise for a novel, but I don’t know in which direction I should take it. So does anyone have any ideas? (I won’t take them unless you give me permission; I’ll only use it for inspiration. Plus I only write for fun anyway.)Parker McClure is an extremely intelligent seventeen year old girl who is trapped in her terrible, ghetto school located in Salt Lake City, Utah. She wants to get into Princeton and knows that with her schools reputation it’s very unlikely. She convinces her mother (who is less than caring) to let her attend Forland Academy, a sleep away magnet school only about thirty minutes away. Problem? Forland is an all-boys school. The all-girls school is across the street from Forland, called Oakland Academy, is filled. Although Parker would obviously prefer to attend Oakland, she must wait until space opens. Since school is ending in just shy of three months, she must get her grades up for the current quarter if she wants to get into Princeton. She decides to stick it out and go to Forland, disguised as a boy. Little does know until she arrives, she has two roommates named John and Griffin. Wearing a wig and guys clothes Parker is able to disguise herself as a guy but runs into trouble living with John and Griffin. Griffin has a crush on one of the girls at the all-girls school across the street named Claire.I’m not sure what to do from here. I want Parker and John to have a romance, but maybe there can be a love triangle type thing? I was also thinking one of the guys (preferably Griffin) finds out about Parker really being a girl but he can’t tell her he knows because ______? I just can’t think of what to put. I also want a bad guy, but I’m not sure how he can fit in. Maybe Griffin can secretly be the bad guy? PLEASE SHARE ANY IDEAS YOU HAVE! Also, what do you think of the plot? Lastly, should it be in 1st POV of 3rd POV? Thank you! :)- OCD.
- A: i’m a teenage writer myself and I must say,I’m pretty impressed with your idea :)Your biggest hurdle right now is realism and pulling off the fact that you have a girl, who is obviously going to have to bind her chest and deal with her periods covertly and everything, in with an entire school of boys. It’s going to be tough, but who doesn’t like a challenge?Firstly, I would suggest the story be in 1st person. That way you could more fully explain Parker’s feelings toward being a girl in an entirely boy Academy.Secondly, I think Griffin sounds like a very intense character and sounds like someone a reader could very easily “fall in love” with. So, naturally, he must be the bad guy ;)From where you are now, obviously already having a reasonably developed plot, things are getting down to the details. I like the idea of Griffin finding out she’s really a girl.Here’s my idea: Griffin has a very deep crush on a girl attending Oakland who is Parker’s best friend. Parker lives with Griffin and she observes that he tends to get very obsessive and controlling. In co-ed events, it’s obvious that Parker’s best friend is very “into” Griffin and it seems like they’re close to having a relationship. Obviously, Parker is wary to allow her best friend to fall into a relationship that could be dangerous, so she attempts to warn her best friend of Griffin’s darker side.However, Griffin soon discovers her secret and threatens to expose Parker if she doesn’t make the relationship happen. Amid Griffin’s cruel threats he finds that he can’t control feelings for Parker. So, as Parker grows closer to John and tries to find a way to avoid having her best friend be with Griffin, she dicovers that her reasons for not wanting her best friend and Griffin together is not because Griffin has a strange side but because she wants Griffin for herself.And yet Griffin refuses to allow himself to admit his feelings.That’s just something for you to chew on, it’s obviously not perfect but I hope it frees the air for some inspiration :)))