Why is Hemp so beneficial?
1. ESSENTIAL PROTIENS Your body cannot make these protiens itself. But they are a neccesity for all. Hemp offers all these essential proteins with the highest amount of enzymes (globulins) in the plant kingdom.
2. GLOBULINS These are the enzymes that work on a molecular level for all funtions in your body.
*3. PERFECT RATIO Hemp offers the perfect essential fatty acids (Omega 3 and Omega 6) ratio for the human body to excel (3:1)
*4. REDUCE RISK OF CANCER
*5. REDUCE RISK OF ATHEROSCLEROSIS(plaque in ateries)
*6. IMPROVES SYMPTOMS ASSOCIATED WITH RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS
*7. IMPROVES MOOD IN BIPOLAR PATIENTS
*8. IMPROVES MOOD IN PTSD PATIENTS(personal note)
*9. PROMOTES HEALTHY DEVELOPMENT IN INFANTS
*10. IMPROVES CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH Forever Green offers a variety of health/mood enhancers! Check out hemphasis.myforevergreen.org
11. GAMMA-LINOLENIC (GLA) AND STEARIDONIC ACID (SDA) May help improve symptoms associated with skin disorders.
12. IMMUNE SUPPORT “These essential fatty acids are responsible for our immune response. In the old country the peasants ate hemp butter. They were more resistant to disease than the nobility.” The higher classes wouldn’t eat hemp because the poor ate it. – R. Hamilton, ED.D., Ph.D. Medical Researcher-Biochemist U.C.L.A. Emeritus.
13. ANTIBODIES Hemp helps the body create antibodies. Antibodies fight infections.
14. NO TRANS FAT Trans fat raises bad cholesterol (LDL) and lowers the good (HDL)
15. AMINO ACID A complete protien-perfect for work outs or meat substitute
16. EASILY DIGESTABLE You’ll be amazed what happens when your body recongnizes its fuel
17. IT’S DELICIOUS Seriously. I get cravings for this stuff.
18. LOW SODIUM Very low, in a most natural state, of course. If you add salt, sodium will increase.
19. FANTASTIC WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM Imagine your determination and your body working together. (Check out 14-day or 28-day Raw Promise at hemphasis.myforevergreen.org)
20. LECITHIN. Aids in the breakdown of fats, improves liver function, and improves enzyme production. It may also help boost short-term memory.
21. INOSITOL Promotes hair growth, lowers cholesterol, prevents Atherosclerosis (hardening of arteries) and calms the nervous system.
22. PHYTOSEROLS Also called ‘plant hormones’ – supports cholesterol absorption, hormone regulation, and cell metabolism.
23. LOW IN CHOLESTEROL Again, very low and depending on how it’s served.
24. LOW GLYCEMIC INDEX Great for diabetics
25. NO KNOWN ALLERGENS I bet you’re not allergic to hemp!!
26. NO PHYTO-ESTROGENS Estrogen- you know the hormone? Male or female, too much is not good. This could create a serious hormonal imbalance. P.S. Phyto-estrogen is found in soy. Don’t worry I love soy personally, but I definitely have to watch my intake.
27. NO PESTICIDES Nor herbacides or fertalizers… does that make it a great vegan option?
28. ZINC Promotes cell metabolism
29. IRON Helps carry oxygen to your body
30. ENERGY We all need it, most of us don’t have it. Hemphoria is a an amazing product naturally promoting energy. Check out hemphasis.myforevergreen.org
31. BEAUTIFY The consumption of hemp may better your skin. Hemp is also beneficial in alleviating Psoriasis and Eczema.
32. BRAIN DEVELOPMENT The brain works wonders when it has the correct fuel.
33. SUPPORTS YOUR NERVOUS SYSTEM
How can hemp be used?
34. HEMP BUTTER Nutritionally knocks peanut butter out.
35. ANIMAL FEED It’s healthy for our furry friends too-and cheaper(especially when the government finally legalizes the growth of hemp)
36. HEMP MILK
37. ENHANCE THE FLAVOR OF ANY RECIPIE Hemp should be cooked at a low temperature
38. GRANOLA Healthy granola! Top of your favorite yogurt, or desert! Pulse is a delicious and convenient granola-perfect for an on-the-go breakfast! Check it out at hemphasis.myforevergreen.org. 39. HEMP TEA
40. ICE CREAM Can ice cream be healthy? That should be easy enough to give to the kids!
42. VINAIGRETTES Hemp oil can make a delicious, more sensible dressing to top your salads.
43. TRAIL MIX Again, Pulse is great. Hemphasis.myforevergreen.org
44. SAUCES Get creative! Have your kids coming back for more!
45. HEMP BROWNIES(yes, they’re safe for the kids!) Brownies with a healthy kick! Hemp has a nutty-taste.
46. HEMP BISCUITS
47. ADD TO COOKIES Same philosophy as with the brownies… easy to give your children, and add a healthy kick
48. HUMUS Tasty, healthy snack.. yummm
49. BEER! That’s right, HEMP BEER. Seriously, look it up!
50. COOKING OIL
FYI YOU WON’T GET HIGH, YOU WON’T TEST POSITIVE FOR THC Unless you get it another way. There is very little THC to begin with. It is mandated to take the rest out. YOU WILL NOT GET ARRESTED No, you won’t get arrested for using hemp, but you might for growing hemp Tell congress to legalize hemp to better USA! Visit Inspiredessence.myrainmakersystem.com to shop for more healthy hemp-based products!
references: http://www.ratical.org/renewables/hempseed1.html http://www.globalhemp.com/1992/07/hemp-seed-nutrition.html http://www.drbronner.com/pdf/hempnutrition.pdf http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Zinc-HealthProfessional/ http://www.3fatchicks.com/how-to-prepare-hemp-in-food/