How many calories are in a bowl of chili
There are many different chili recipes, an average can of chili containing beans has about 287 calories and 126 calories from fat. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-are-in-a-bowl-of-chili ]
More Answers to “How many calories are in a bowl of chili“
- How many calories are in a bowl of chili?
- It depends on the ingredients.
- How many calories are in a bowl of meat chili?
- My guess is that a bowl of meat chilli is made up of approx: 50% beef – 198 calories per 100g 25% tomatoes – 21 calories per tomato 25% kidney beans – 333 calories per 100g So I would estimate, in one bowl, about 300 calories. Source link b…
- How do I find out how many calories are in a bowl of chili??
- It depends on the ingredients. There are different recipes. Does it have meat in it? But overall, it’s a very healthy dish. Just use common sense to determine portion size, and the calories will be within a reasonable amount.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many calories was in this bowl of chili? easy easy 10 points!! helpp?
- Q: I made some chili with 96/4 extra lean ground beef, cayenne pepper powder, and can of tomatoes.that’s all.and I had a rather large bowl of it, with 2 tablespoons of fat free shredded cheese.how many calories was in that meal all together?pleaseee help me,thanks (:
- A: 380 calories
- How do I find out how many calories are in a bowl of chili?
- A: fitday.com may help with this
- Approximately, how many calories are in a bowl of vegetarian chili?
- Q: With the sprinkled cheese on top and about a cup of Fritos?
- A: This feels like the price is right, my answer = 672.