How many calories are in a hardboiled egg
There are 25 calories in an 1.8 oz. serving. Good healthy choice of food, chacha on. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-are-in-a-hardboiled-egg ]
More Answers to “How many calories are in a hardboiled egg“
- How many calories in large hardboiled egg?
- One egg will have about 80 calories in it.
- How many calories in one hardboiled egg WHITE
- Ani Marie start a revolution; STOP hating your body bananee
- Does anyone know about how many calories are in a hard boiled egg…?
- Eggs are a naturally nutrient-dense food, which means they have a high proportion of nutrients to calories. One large egg has only 75 calories and provides 13 essential nutrients in varying amounts. Eggs are an excellent source of choline a…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many calories in a hardboiled egg with the yolk?
- A: There are 78 calories in one boiled, hard/soft egg. It’s it s also a good source of protein having about 6.3g. But most importantly it is a great source of Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 26mg, that helps in processing amino acids and fats, activates vitamin B6 and folic acid. it can also act as a antioxidant under some conditions.
- How many calories are in a hardboiled egg w/o the yolk?
- A: 16 calories, 2 gm protein.
- how many calories in a hardboiled egg?
- Q: fat and sodium too if ya got it
- A: One large hardboiled egg (1.8 oz) contains:Calories: 78Fat: 5.3 gramsSaturated Fat: 1.6 gramsCholesterol: 212 mgProtein: 6.3 gramsSodium: 62 mgCarbohydrates: 0.6 gramsBest of luck!