How many calories are in a pineapple
Fruit, Fresh: Pineapple, raw, edible portion has 27 calories, 0.1g of fat and 7.1g of carbs in each slice. ChaCha. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-are-in-a-pineapple ]
More Answers to “How many calories are in a pineapple“
- How many calories in pineapple?
- Calories in pineapple ･ Fresh pineapple is approximately 14 calories per ounce. ･ And one cup of fresh pineapple (diced) is approximately 74 calories.
- How many calories in a whole pineapple?
- Calories in a whole pineapple It depends of the weight of the edible pineapple after removing the outer tough skin and the hard inner core that runs down the middle of a pineapple. Fresh pineapple has approximately 14 calories per ounce . T…
- How Many Calories In Dried Pineapple?
- Dried pineapple is very delicious in taste and this is the fact that just two slices of dried pineapple are enough to take your carvings away. This is nutritious and delicious fruit and you can visit the following link for getting informati…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how many calories are in pineapple?
- Q: i had 5 oz of fresh raw pineapple…. how many calories is that?thanks so much!
- A: 5 oz. of fresh raw pineapple contains about 75 calories.
- How many calories does eating fresh pineapple burn, say 100g of it?
- A: That makes no sense. Pineapple is pure sugar… you’ll gain, NOT burn, about 75 calories or so.
- If there are 70 calories in 3/4 cup of pineapple, how many are in 1/2 cup?
- Q: If there are 70 calories in 3/4 cup of pineapple, how many are in 1/2 cup?
- A: 70 calories = 3/4 cup of pineapplefirst you find out how many calories are in 1/4 a cup divide 70 by 3 = 23.3then you find how manycalories are in whole cup23.3 times 4 = 93.2then you divide the whole cup in half to get 1/2 cup pineapple = 46.6 calories!I hope this helped you. I thought it would be easier if you saw how I worked it! -A