How many calories is a spring roll
There are 79 Calories and 3.5g of Total Fat in a small Spring Roll from Panda Express. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-is-a-spring-roll ]
More Answers to “How many calories is a spring roll“
- How many calories are in a shrimp spring roll?
- I would say about 110 cause I ate one that sounds like that and it wAS 110
- How Many Calories in a Vietnamese Spring or Summer Roll??
- That’s one of the topics I find Blog Appetit is searched for a lot. I didn’t really have an answer. But in today’s Oakland (CA) Tribune , freelance writer Jill Silverman Hough gave her version of the uncooked, rice paper wrapped treat and t…
- Can you tell me how many calories in your new spring rolls thank-…?
- 39. can you tell me how many calories in your new spring rolls thank-you A portion of 4 McDonald’s promotional Spring Rolls contains 140 Kcal. The full nutritional breakdown for all McDonald’s food is available online, just select the ‘Ea…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how many calories are in a shrimp spring roll?
- Q: about 4″ long? the wrap is made of that clear tapioca paper, and it is filled with mostly cabbage, lettuce, carrots, and a piece of shrimp
- A: I would say about 110 cause I ate one that sounds like that and it wAS 110
- how many calories are in 2 small spring rolls?
- Q: no meat or noodles just vegetables.
- A: It really depends on what’s in them, but I’d say about 300-400.
- Approximately how many calories did I consume yesterday?
- Q: 2 sandwiches (cheese, ham, whole wheat bread, no mayo or anything of that sort)1 Mike’s Hard Lemonade and 1 Bud LIte2 brownie’s at 70 calories each1 spring rollA few nachos with Salsa, a couple of quesidallas with sour creamHow much did you think I consumed?
- A: Sandwiches: 200 x 2= 400 ( bread 100, cheese 50, ham 50)brownies: 70 x 2= 1401 spring roll: 200 caloriesNachos: 250 calories ( for like a small serving?)2 questidallas: 400 x 2 = 800 caloriesMike’s hard: 200But like: 120=2110