How many grams of potassium are in one banana
There are 422 mg of potassium in a medium sized banana. Thanks for texting ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-grams-of-potassium-are-in-one-banana ]
More Answers to “How many grams of potassium are in one banana“
- How Much Potassium Is in a Banana?
- ･ 1 Bananas are full of vitamin B6, which wards off fatigue and insomnia. ･ 2 The serotonin and norepinephrine that occur naturally in bananas help to combat depression. ･ 3 Because bananas are high in fiber, they keep the digestive tract h…
- How much potassium is in one banana?
- One medium size banana has about 422 mg of potassium, which is about 12% of your recommended daily value. Bananas are low in fat but high in fiber, magnesium, Vitamin C, and Vitamin B6 – So eat up!
- How many mg of potassium are in a banana?
- A medium banana has about 422 mg of potassium http://www.extension.iastate.edu/wayne/news/potassium.htm A banana is a pretty good source of potassium. However it is not sensational. It has about the same potassium content per calorie as a p…