How much caffeine is in coke
There is 45.6 milligrams of caffeine in a 12 ounce serving of Coca Cola. Sugar Free Mr. Pibb had the most on the chart with 58 mg. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-caffeine-is-in-coke ]
More Answers to “How much caffeine is in coke“
- How much caffeine is in a coke
- There are 34 milligrams of caffeine in Coca-Cola Classic
- How much caffeine in diet coke.
- How moch does chewing tobacco cost how much dmt dose sage have how much is the us worth how movie making has improved how much does invitrofertilzation cost how much cost accreditation haccp . How much jay-z worth. How much salt does urine …
- How much caffeine in coke zero?
- 0.09772 mg/mL, or 0.09772gL -1 .
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is there much of a caffeine difference between Coke and Coke Zero?
- Q: I don’t like drinking too much sugar, so I was wondering if there is a big caffeine difference between Coke and Coke Zero, because that’s the only reason I drink the stuff anyways when there’s no good coffee around
- A: Both have the same amount of caffeine (34.5 mg/can). The “Zero” is calories (although it really has 1). Now, you will need about 4 cans to get as much caffeine as an average cup of coffee which only has about 2 calories and no sodium.
- How much caffeine is there in coke zero ?
- Q: How much caffeine per every 8 oz? What about for a 20oz bottle? And does the caffeine amount change from regular coke to diet coke? thx!
- A: It should say the caffein content on the nutrition label of the bottle.
- How much caffeine does Coke Zero have in it compared to regular Coca cola?
- Q: And how bad for you is 2 or 3 cans a day during the week? Considering whoever is doing this never drinks tea or coffee or anything else with caffeine in it?
- A: Regular Coke and Coke Zero both have 23mg of caffeine in it. Compared to diet Coke which has 31mg and Coke Black which has 46.Here is Cokes own web site with all sorts of info.http://www.thecoca-colacompany.com/mail/goodanswer/soft_drink_nutrition.pdf