What fruit is in fruit punch
Fruit punch syrup, lemonade, orange juice, & water. Just before serving, + ginger ale. Or would you like what is in a brand name? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-fruit-is-in-fruit-punch ]
More Answers to “What fruit is in fruit punch“
- How to Make Fruit Punch
- Summary: This recipe is a standard, classic non-alcoholic fruit punch. (You can add alcohol for an adult party; see Tips.) It’s as easy to mix together as a packaged mix, and tastes much better. This recipe makes about a gallon.
- How To Make An Alcoholic Fruit Punch?
- Tropical Fruit punch and vodka and ice. You mentioned orange-wasn’t sure if you meant juice or a real orange-If it’s real orange juice pour it in also -if its the fruit slice it up and throw it in.
- What is in fruit punch?
- Inside a fruit punch, there could be soft,mixed or alchoholic drinks,generally containing fruit or fruit juice. and thanks.. plz recommend me
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why do they call fruit punch fruit punch?
- Q: Do they punch the fruit or something.
- A: because the flavor has a punch
- What fruits are used in tropical punch and what kind in fruit punch?
- Q: I know its a random question. 🙂 So, I’ve been wondering for some reason, what are the different fruits used in tropical and fruit punch? I don’t have any at the house, but I drank some of each at a party I went to a week ago.Thanks! 😀
- A: fruit punch recipe Ingredients: * 1/2 cup honey * 3 cups orange juice * 3 cups pineapple juice * 3 cups grapefruit juice * 1/4 cup lime juice * 1 cup rum(Exclude if you want) * 1 cup finely chopped pineapple * 4 tins ginger ale * 1 cup small melon pieces * 1 orange seeded and thinly slicedDirections 1. Combine together orange, pineapple, grapefruit and limejuice. 2. Sweeten to taste with honey and chill for a few hours. 3. Just before serving stir in ginger ale, rum, pineapple pieces and melon balls. 4. Garnish with orange slices. 5. Serve with crushed ice.Tropical PunchIngredients: * 3 cups water * 3/4 cup sugar * 3 ripe bananas * 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled * 1-1/2 cups orange juice * 1/4 cup lemon juice * 1 bottle (2 liters) ginger ale, chilledDirections:In a blender, blend water, sugar and bananas until smooth and sugar is dissolved. Pour into a large bowl; stir in remaining ingredients. Serve immediately. Yield: 40 servings (1/2-cup). Citrus punch recipe Ingredients: * 1 gallon orange juice * 1 gallon cranberry juice * 1 (15-ounce) can pineapple juice * 6 limes, halved * 6 lemons, halved * 6 oranges, halved * 4 cups mandarin vodka * 4 cups citron vodkaDirections:Combine the orange, cranberry, and pineapple juices in a large container. Add the 2 vodkas and the halved fruits to the punch. Transfer to the refrigerator and chill over night. NOTE:You can exclude alcohol from all recipe(except citrus) if you want.
- Non-alcoholic fruit punch with real fruit juices recipe?
- Q: I have been looking for the perfect fruit punch recipe all day. I guess I am having a hard time because I have special requirements. I want a recipe that does NOT use fruit juice concentrate. It has to be real fruit juices. And I need a recipe that doesn’t use things like jello or kool-aid. Just real juice.I prefer either soda water or sprite/7-up but, will settle for ginger ale. Also no ice cream or sherbet.It is a tall order to fill! Anyone know of a good recipe that sounds like what I want?Thanks in advance!
- A: Ok! I’ll try to answer the question. I always make only non-alcoholic fruit punch and its delicious. Of course, I make it with fruit concentrates so I’ll have to change the recipe for you. Let’s just assume that you don’t want to buy any fruit juices, since I don’t know what you prefer. You can make the recipe with store bought juices though!1 cup of Orange juice1 cup of Pineapple juice1 cup of Mango juice1 cup peach juice1 cup passion fruit juice1 cup of sweet lemonade1 medium sized bottle of ginger ale2 really ripe mashed bananasFinely cut washed strawberries1 pack of RasberryFinely chopped mint leavesSince you don’t add any concentrates, you may need to check for sweetness. You can make a sugar syrup with 1:1 ratio of Sugar and water, boil it well and add to the mix. Cool it for atleast 3-4 hrs and serve it with ice cubes. Note: Depending on how many people you are going to serve it for, increase or reduce the amounts of juices you are adding and also the fresh fruits.Enjoy!