What is ginkgo biloba
Ginkgo is one of the oldest living tree species. The extract of ginkgo leaves is used medicinally in North America, where… MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-ginkgo-biloba ]
More Answers to “What is ginkgo biloba“
- Ginkgo biloba has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for more than 4,000 years. Various parts of the ginkgo tree have been used to treat respiratory ailments, improve circulation, aid digestion, combat memory loss in the elderly and …
- Definition Ginkgo biloba, known as the maidenhair tree, is one of the oldest trees on Earth, once part of the flora of the Mesozoic period. The ginkgo tree is the only surviving species of the Ginkgoaceae family. This ancient deciduous tree…
- Gingko Biloba is the leaf of a tree. It has been shown to improve mental stamina and alertness. Often, we find that older people who are starting to experience the early signs of senility may benefit from taking Gingko Biloba. I honestly be…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are the effects of combining ginkgo biloba and cayenne pepper into a daily diet?
- Q: I would like to increase my cerebral blood flow, and the research I have done (so far) states that both gingko biloba and cayenne pepper aid in doing so. I plan to ingest a teaspoon of cayenne pepper (powder form in lemon juice) x3 daily and take one capsule of ginkgo biloba at night. I would simply like to know if its safe to do so. Answers will be greatly appreciated!!!
- A: IMO, that is too much cayenne pepper. I had one customer at my herb store who caused her bladder to bleed taking just 1 tsp. 1x daily for about 2 weeks. After a week of bleeding, she asked me about it & I advised she stop temporarily. She wasn’t in any pain, but obviously doing some damage.My advice is to start w/ 1/4 tsp. cayenne, work up to a teaspoon gradually. Best taken first thing in morning on empty stomach and you can only do that once a day.No problem taking ginkgo & cayenne together & a lot of “memory” formulas combine them. Ginkgo is the only herb specific to the brain.One product I’ve seen to be effective is called Remember Now by Herbs, Etc. in Santa Fe NM. It is a liquid & contains Ginkgo, Gotu Kola, Rosemary, et.al. These herbs work very well together to increase blood flow, lower blood pressure, strengthen the whole vascular system.
- Whats the best way to consume Ginkgo Biloba and what should be my doseage?
- Q: I just bought 1 oz of ginkgo biloba leaf extract and I weigh 145lbs and Im wondering what is the best way to consume it?Do I eat it? Thanks.
- A: In that form, take diluted in warm water. Try 1-3 ml. (approx. 30-90 drops), 2-3 times a day. You might also experiment with an encapsulated form. I have seem much better results with a grade 10, Chinese encapsulated gingko biloba. Research other products that more specifically address your issue. Try basic whole food supplements that provide plant-source vitamins, minerals and EFAs. Most people are deficient in these nutrients. No one is deficient in gingko biloba. Hope this helps. Best of health to you!
- Is it safe to take 300mg of Ginkgo Biloba daily at my body descriptions?
- Q: I’m trying to have more vivid dreams and hell it’s good for me. Height: About 5 foot 7 inches(or 8, i might have grown taller for all i know)Weight: 140-150 poundsage: 15The pill is 60mg of ginkgo biloba extract. How many do you think is safe for me to take while trying to take as many as possible without any dangerous shit going on?
- A: um maybe, i don’t remember.