What is the best diet ever
A lot of people like the Atkins diet or the go to a club like Weight Watchers.Thanks for doing the ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-diet-ever ]
More Answers to “What is the best diet ever“
- What is the best diet ever?
- Three steps that have really helped me are dieting, exercising, and the correct weight loss supplement for losing weight. Focus on those three things and you will lose weight considerably. I exercise 30 mins a day along with taking Proactol…
- Which Diet Is Best?
- But in another study, published earlier this year in the Journal of the American Medical Association, researchers compared four popular plans — Weight Watchers, Atkins, Zone and Ornish — and found no substantial weight loss difference at …
- Which is the Best Diet?
- It seems like every week, there is some new diet out there. Low carb, high carb, no carb- it’s enough to confuse even those of us who have a pretty good grasp of dieting, metabolism and fitness. Who to believe and which is right for you? …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the best diet ever to lose weight fast?
- Q: I need to know of a way to lose 20 to 30 lbs quickly. Something that you know for sure will work. That either you have done or know someone that has done it.
- A: if losing some pounds of any description and inches is what you want then I would suggest you use a diet that is all natural and is rich in protein and vitamins, which is what the FDA recommends. I used a protein based diet after a friend who had lost a lot of weight with this recommended it to me. All the way through you feel great and energized, you also get great coaching and support along the way. The people are very friendly and gave me lots of great advice. I needed to lose 40 pounds and I did so with no problems. The products really work and you feel great whilst losing weight. I lost all my weight in less than four months and they have helped me to keep it off. I would definitely recommend using them. My sister did this also and lost 76 pounds in five months (She works out, I don’t). There is no pressure and they will even send you a load of free samples so you can try before you buy. The samples were the thing that initially convinced me that this was the right diet for me. You also a get a free complete health consultation with the samples, I just paid the postage and handling, but for what I got it was well worth it. You just go to www.myhealthabc.com to register your details to get the free samples and the free advice etc and then they just call you up and ask you a few questions. It was so easy. Their main site is www.myhealthabcmall.com and you can see all the products and packages and order from their. Its nice to have contact with real people who care about you losing weight and improving your health. I am in better health now than I have ever been thanks to these products and I know that I will continue to keep the weight off with the help I have received. I hope this helps.
- Why do people put down Atkins when its the best diet ever?
- Q: I am 21 years old and have decided am too young to be so fat!Plus I can’t enjoy life how I would like too.My height is 5’10 and I weigh 292 pounds as of today.Before starting Atkins I was 310 pounds : (But your losing water weight: So this whole time I am a human full of water, not fat?Your losing muscle mass: So am not fat just muscle bound?And this diet I get to eat instead of starving.Why do people enjoy putting down such a wonderful diet?You can gain after any diet if you over eat. I did atkins in the past and ate no carbs like eggs, and ham, but then had one meal which had a real slice of cake, heavy sace and noodles, bread and a large drink and didn’t gain.You mean the atkins diet gave you Ulcers? is that what the doctor said? My sister gets the same…..but from sodas diet or regular.
- A: Because they’ve never tried it or never got past induction. All the research coming out is proving it’s better for your health than low fat/traditional diets.Well, atkins makes the body very acidic, so if you’re prone to ulcers then yea. I’ll give you three tips: 1. lots of people are sensitive to gluten in their diet. I lost weight faster when I cut gluten out of my diet. Atkins is mostly gluten free anyway, but you have to watch for marinades, rubs, and dressings. Many overweight people are sensitive to it, especially people with diabetes. 2 Don’t start eating foods with sugar alcohols in them. The book says you can, but they slow your weight loss way down and make you more hungry. I mean, if you HAVE to eat something sweet, it’s better than regular sugar, but don’t make it a habit.3. Have some L-glutamine handy and take some if you start to feel sugar cravings. It really does work.
- The best diet you have ever done?
- Q: Any one diet ever woek for you?
- A: Yeah. It’s called eating sensibly and exercising! I don’t do the gimmicks anymore! I watch what I eat, and I do an hour of cardio everyday. The best results I’ve ever seen!