What is the formula to figure out calorie intake
To figure out how many calories you’re eating, you’ll need to do three things: 1. Look at the serving size. 2. See how many>MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-formula-to-figure-out-calorie-intake ]
More Answers to “What is the formula to figure out calorie intake“
- How to Figure Calorie Intake
- ･ Look at the packaging on the food , where the nutrient fact table is located. Check you the protein,… ･ Award 4 points for each carbohydrate, 4 points for each protein and 9 points for each total fat. ･ Add up your points. For example: …
- How to Easily and Quickly Figure Out Your Recommended Calorie Int…?
- ･ 1 Weigh yourself, because the formula is based on your weight. ･ 2 Now multiply your weight by 10. For example, if you weigh 120 lbs: 120 x 10 = 1200. ･ 3 Now multiply the product [of your weight X 10] by 1.2 to 1.4 for a sedentary perso…
- Does anyone know how to figure this? calorie intake
- Way to go Missy, you said it better than I could. You need to take in the calories necessary for your body (I know it sounds like a lot) but it is incredible how many calories our bodies burn everyday even without the additional exercise….