What makes you feel full without eating
Drinking a lot of water can help you feel full without calorie intake. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-makes-you-feel-full-without-eating ]
More Answers to “What makes you feel full without eating“
- What are some healthy food that makes me feel full when without e…?
- vegetables…. lots of vegetables,, carrots, celery, zuchinni, all are good with a ranch dip. celery and apples are great with peanut butter..
- What is something that will make you feel full without eating alo…?
- Try foods that are high in protein and fibre. Protein takes longer to digest than carbs or fat and fibre absorbs water in your stomach which therefore creates a feeling of fullness. Foods high in protein include tofu, eggs, beans, milk, lea…
- Does exercising make you hungryier and make you eat more without …?
- hungrier? yes, your body wants to replace the calories it burnt, so you will be hungry after any vigourous activity. Never full? No. You must look at what you eat. Replace all these high calories little snacks with low calories food, wh…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are some healthy food that makes me feel full when without eating heaps?
- Q: I was told that nuts does?What else?Also it has to be portable and easy as this is for school lunch and snack.
- A: vegetables…. lots of vegetables,, carrots, celery, zuchinni, all are good with a ranch dip. celery and apples are great with peanut butter..
- How can I feel full without eating meat?
- Q: The only other thing that makes me feel like I’ve eaten enough is carbohydrates and I don’t want to gain 200 pounds. (Plus I still feel like I need more protein.) What can I substitute to still feel like I’ve gotten enough food in me?
- A: eat cookies.
- If someone is trying to starve themselves, what is a way to make them feel full without eating anything?
- Q: If they don’t want to eat, but are really hungry, what do they do?And how much weight do they lose a week/day if they starve themselves?
- A: I heard drinking excessive amounts of coffee was common with anorexics