What should the average weight of a 13 year old be
Http://www.disabled-world.com/artman/publish/height-weight-teens.shtml You can find an average height to weight chart here, for reference. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-should-the-average-weight-of-a-13-year-old-be ]
More Answers to “What should the average weight of a 13 year old be“
- What is the average weight of a 13-year-old?
- ･ Depends on how tall and athletic they are. ･ It depends on how tall you are and how much muscle you have. Remember muscle weighs more than fat. You … ･ Everyone is different. Some teens might weigh more than others (that doesn’t always …
- What is the average weight of a 13-year-old girl?
- There is no average weight for a 13-year-old. Here are some examples: ･ I am 13. I am only 105 pounds and I am 5′ 2.” ･ I am 13 and 90 Pounds but I am short in height. ･ An average weight might be about 8 stone 5 pounds. ･ A 13-year-…
- What is the average weight of a 13-year-old boy?
- ･ The average weight of American boys who are exactly 13 is about 100 pounds. What this means is if you … ･ I know an average, kinda muscular 13-year-old that weighs 112 pounds and is only 5′ 3.” ･ In other words, there is no ‘ave…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the average weight for a 13 year old?
- Q: In my class I am the shortest. I weigh about 65 pounds. I am just wondering what the averaga weight would be for an average 13 year old girl?i am about 4’8
- A: This is also known as BM I(body mass index). You can check if your weight is normal by typing in your height and weight in the site below.http://www.healthatoz.com/healthatoz/Atoz/tl/cl/bmi/bmi.jsp?UserSource=google&Campaign=TOOLS&AdGroup=BMI_CALC&LinkType=search&Creative=01&KeyWord=bmi
- How much should an average 13 year old weight?
- Q: i am about 5*4 or 5*3 and i weight 145 well around there like through 140-145 do you think that that means i am over weight?What should i do to lose weight cause i want to loose like 10 pounds in like 1 week i will do anything that doesn’t cost moneyThank you sandy c you are actually a lot nicer than the other people and also i don’t look over weight
- A: of course everyone wants to weigh less than what they weigh. your weight is average for your height. 10 pounds in a week is way too much. drink tons of water! be sure and eat a small breakfast and nothing after 7 at night.
- what the average weight a 13 year old girl should be?
- Q: well you see my friend’s height… not me when i say friend shes freaking out and i want to help her.. anyways shes 5’2 and she 13 and weighs 130 pounds is that good or bad? should she lose weight?
- A: Thats really good. Your body is constantly changing from now until your up to 21, so you’ll gain weight, loose it, gain height, and things like that. Tell her her body is going to be doing weird things, but in the end, she’ll be just fine!