Whats a good way to lose 20 pounds in a month
There is no good way. You would be hurting your body and losing mostly water weight anyway. Try tips for lasting weight loss. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/whats-a-good-way-to-lose-20-pounds-in-a-month ]
More Answers to “Whats a good way to lose 20 pounds in a month“
- What is a good way to lose 20-30 pounds in a month?
- There is not a good way to do that. It will take longer than a month to lose that much weight and you have to diet and exercise.
- Does this sound like a good way to lose 20 pounds in 3 months??
- You should combine diet and exercise for best and fast results. Choose healthy foods you like and replace unhealthy ones you eat in a day with them. Drink lots of water. Stay away from fat and sugar. Dont eat after 7pm. Eat 5 small meals in…
- What is a good way to lose twenty pounds in a month?
- i know you said you hate running and that you are as slow as a snail but you don’t have to run fast or for a long period of time. you can alternate between walking and running (or a slow job). trust me i hated running too! but after a while…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- whats a good way to lose about 20 pounds in a month? will choose best answer!?
- Q: i just want to lose about 20 pounds or however much i could lose in about 1 month is that possible? or is it possible to lose 1 pound everyday? please give me some answers. be truth ful and dont question why i wanna lose weight and stuff like that! thanks!ill chose a best answer btw!
- A: When you begin a diet, the first thing you will lose is water. You then start losing proteins, even before you lose any amount of fat. So, you start feeling so exhausted as your body tries to rebuild muscle you’ve been losing, and starvation you are now feeling. Since your body metabolism has already slowed, you burn fewer calories and lose almost nothing. You reach the point that you give up hope, start increasing the amount of food you eat, and go off your diet program.That’s what happened every time with me. The yo-yo diet has been with me nearly all my life. The things that really worked for me are those two points I made: I ate smaller meals, cutting out all the unhealthy food, formulated an exercise routine, and stuck to it.You’d be surprised to know that, in addition to exercises, I started lifting weights.Yes, it’s a wonderful way to lose the excess weight; it builds muscle, which helps burn calories.
- Whats a good way to lose weight in a month?
- Q: Im looking for a way to lose about 10-20 pounds in a month. Im 13 years old so not anything that would damage my body or anything like that. Im 5’8″. I want to lose some weight before school starts again so im planning on losing weight during august.
- A: WHEN to eat for losing weight… • Eat (at least) three times a day. Because when you eat only once a day, your metabolism gets slower than it already is! That’s the main reason. Sounds funny, but to lose weight… you must eat (the right things, of course) • Eat low-fat, high-fiber foods such as salads and vegetable pastas.• Your last meal should be before 18:00. Try. OK, one apple after 18:00 • Don’t starve Starvation is not good for losing weight, nor your health. Starvation is the worse thing you can do in a weight loss diet. • Try oatmeal instead of cornflakes for breakfast–eating oatmeal can help reduce cholesterol levels, and its high fiber content will keep you full longer.WHAT to drink for losing weight… • Drink 6-8 glasses of water every day ! Can be tap, plain, mineral, sparkling. I just love mineral sparkling water! This improves your bowel, reduces the “hunger” sensation, and hydrates your skin. Your skin will look much better after the first weeks! Don’t believe the slogan “water makes me fat”. Beside being stupid… you might get into serious troubles with your kidneys. • Drink ONLY natural juices, freshly squized! Don’t drink Coca Cola, Pepsi, Spite etc. during the diet. Even lite or light versions. I thought this was not possible for me to achieve. Now… I don’t even LIKE them anymore! Nothing compares to the the smell of a fresh natural fruit juice! Not speaking about health… • Avoid those vending machines by carrying around your own healthful foods and leaving pocket change at home.exercise for losing weight… • If you want quicker results – exercise would be good. • Don’t just sit in front of the TV and eat peanuts… I guarantee THIS won’t work for your weight loss… • Start a regular exercise program and stick with it. Don’t be afraid of those sweat suits and Lycra pants! • Start swimming. Swimming is an excellent exercise to get involved with, since it increases blood flow and uses muscles we don’t regularly use. Start a swimming program and try to do it 3 times a week. You will feel excellent and rejuvenated.• Choose an exercise program that you enjoy, and don’t shun the unconventional. For instance, did you know that regular vigorous dancing is exercise too?• Also Cardiovascular exercises such as running, jogging, or aerobics will help you lose that unwanted belly fat. Weight training can also help you lose body fat because the more muscle mass you have, the more ability your system has to burn body fat.Good luck!
- I am 14 and currently weigh a little over 200 pounds whats a good and healthy way to lose weight.?
- Q: I’m not looking to get like a 6 pack or anything just someway to lose around 20-30 pounds in a couple weeks or months.
- A: The healthiest way to lose weight is to definitely exercise, go to the gym and such but start out with easy exercises so as not to strain your body. Your diet is also very important, do not starve yourself because even though you may lose weight at first it will all come back as soon as you eat some food. So I would suggest eating more fruits and vegetables and less fatty or fried foods, like junk foods. And lay off the snacks but eat at least three full meals a day.