Why are beans the magical fruit
Beans are the magical fruit because they are low fat, high fiber, high protein, provide folic acid,provide potassium, provide MORE [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-are-beans-the-magical-fruit ]
More Answers to “Why are beans the magical fruit“
- Why do people say beans beans the magical fruit when beans are ve…?
- Because it rhymes with the rest of the saying.
- Are beans a magical fruit ?
- And the more you toot the better you’ll feel, so eat your beans with every meal.
- Who wrote the ever popular smash hit “Beans, beans the magic…?
- If I’m not mistaken that was written by the grunge, group He that Smelt it, Dealt it, or as they latter became known as, The Anal Blows Band. They were a legend in their own mind, I mean time.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why do people say beans beans the magical fruit when beans are vegetables?
- Q: You know in the song: Beans beans the magical fruit the more you eat the more you toot? But beans are vegetables?
- A: Yes, but the tooty beans are legumes.
- Survey | Why do people say beans beans the magical fruit when beans are vegetables?
- Q: You are commanded to use the word legume in a physical conversation with someone today.It has been written, so let it be done.
- A: Done! I asked my 3 year old granddaughter if she wanted some legumes with her lunch. She started to cry. Thanks a lot!
- Why are beans a magical fruit?
- A: because they magically make your stomach swell they magically make noises come out of you