Can you develop a virus
Virus’ are very sporadic and often times created by the environment. Though some virus’ have been created by humans. The process the develop a virus is very complicated, and involves a complex system and knowledge of viruses and diseases. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-develop-a-virus ]
More Answers to “Can you develop a virus“
- Can someone who has been vaccinated for varicella later develop …?
- Yes. The VAERS rate of herpes zoster after varicella vaccination was 2.6/100,000 vaccine doses distributed (CDC, unpublished data, 1998). The incidence of herpes zoster after natural varicella infection among healthy children aged less th…
- How Does a New Virus Develop?
- A virus can’t develop into a new form by itself. It uses the genetic “machinery” of another living being to reproduce itself. While most viruses are fairly harmless, the flu virus, or influenza virus, can become deadly! How does this happ…
- Why pig develop virus to human?
- i didn’t get your question. do you mean to ask why pig transfer virus to human or why they carry viruses. well swine virus finds pigs body system very favourable for their growth and division. so they effect pigs and as swine viruses are ai…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- my computer just developed a virus from an unknow scource. do you know any good free virus eliminators?
- Q: i was scanning my laptop recently and discovered that i had a virus. unfortunately, my free norton program doesn’t remove viruses. i am hoping that i can find a free program that eliminates viruses. please, please, please let me know which programs are good to use.thank you in advance!
- A: AVG is good for free virus prevention. However, since you have the virus already, I doubt they’ll be able to help.Go to www.trendmicro.com and look for their free online scan. It’s takes a while to download the virus definitions and scan everything, but it’s worth it. They will explain everything they find to you and let you know how to get rid of the problem!!Good luck hon!
- If i have chlamydia can i develop the virus HIV if untreated…but I didn’t know i had it?
- Q: ok…my boyfriend got tested and he was positive for chlamydia. They gave him the 7 day process to take. He had started 2 days ago. I didn’t go to the clinic yet, but i am on this tuesday December 2,2008…SO i know if i am positive for chlamydia…i will also take the 7 day process..but what i am asking is: what if i had chlamydia for a long time and didn’t know, because this disease is called the “silent diseaseam i likely to get HIV…because I read some facts, and im like really nervous please help me…anything ..Thank youbut if i am positive, i am leaving him asap…and get diagnosed and treated. Because I’ve never had something like this happen to me before..yeah i know….but i was perfectly finr..Healthy and all… But ever since ive met him, ive been feeling kind of funny…and i told him just to make sure..get tested…and the idot came back positive…man how stupid i can be..NO MORE…no moresorry one more thing…i asked him was that all he got..and he said yea..should i ask for his papers that he got when he got tested
- A: Chlamydia and HIV are two different things. One can never turn into the other. What you read/heard is that people with Chlamydia or any other STD are more likely to contract HIV when exposed to it. That’s because STD’s lower your immunity. STD’s cause you have sores, bleeding, etc. These sores and such give STD’s(including HIV) a more direct path into your bloodstream. So, if you have Chlamydia, then you are more likely to catch HIV than someone without an STD. Either way, make sure he has finished his medication and been re-tested(negative result) before you two have sex again. And if you have it, you do the same. You can’t tell how long you’ve had an STD and who gave it to you unless he’s the only person you’ve had unprotected sex with or since your last tests. Just make sure you get tested for HIV, herpes, Gonorrhea, syphilis and HPV too. And use condoms next time.Don’t panic. =-)That’s your choice wether to leave him or not. If he was cheating on you, I don’t blame you. But if you’re not sure who gave it to who, then you can’t really judge. No one expects for something like this to happen to them. Trust me. I felt the same way. (you feel dirty, embarassed, angry) But, take it as a lesson that you can never trust wether someone is with or without an STD but yourself. Even if you two get tested together and see each others results, you don’t know for sure what they’re doing when you’re not around. Plus HIV can take awhile to show up on tests. You must protect your health at all costs. Condoms everytime, k? =)Last edit: Don’t think that because you felt fine, you didn’t have an STD before him. Most STD’s have little to no symptoms. The only sure way to tell, is if u get tested. I had the symptoms of Chlamydia(lower back pain, and very slight bleeding) and didnt even think I had an STD. I was in the small percent of those who get the symptoms. I thought it was another UTI. So, ya never know. If it ever happens again though, you have no one to blame but yourself (whether they were unfaithful or not) because you didnt use a condom.Stop stressing! At least there’s a cure for that.OK, last one. lol!: Forget asking him for his “papers”. You really want to trust your health on someone else’s health record or word? You just take care of you. It’s not uncommon for someone with Chlamydia to also have Gonorrhea. (My ex had Herpes as well. And the only reason he found out is because he had an outbreak. Had the outbreak because he stressed about me having Chlamydia, which he gave me) Ask for all test that the docs are willing to give. The main ones being Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, HIV, Syphillis, Herpes, HPV. Just a lil blood and pelvic exam.
- Would you ever implant an RFID chip in your body?? (to detect viruses etc.)?
- Q: http://www.reuters.com/article/hotStocksNews/idUSTRE58K4BZ20090921(Reuters) – Shares of VeriChip Corp (CHIP.O) tripled after the company said it had been granted an exclusive license to two patents, which will help it to develop implantable virus detection systems in humans.The patents, held by VeriChip partner Receptors LLC, relate to biosensors that can detect the H1N1 and other viruses, and biological threats such as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, VeriChip said in a statement.The technology will combine with VeriChip’s implantable radio frequency identification devices to develop virus triage detection systems.
- A: I’d do it if it was demanded.Then I’d kill it with a strong electro magnet.Every time they put a new one in.By myself of my own accord?No.