How long does it takes to get sick after being sick
Many conditions convey immunity. That is, once you have had it, you can’t get it again. An example is German Measles. But you could get Mumps right after German Measles; they different diseases. You could also get one cold right after another. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-it-takes-to-get-sick-after-being-sick ]
More Answers to “How long does it takes to get sick after being sick“
- How long does it take to get sick after being exposed to someone …?
- The incubation period (the period between when someone is first exposed to a SARS patent until
- What is West Nile virus?
- West Nile virus is a mosquito-borne virus that can cause encephalitis (inflammation of the brain) or meningitis (inflammation of the lining of the brain and spinal cord). This virus is named after the West Nile region of Uganda, where the v…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long does it take to get sick after drinking spring water?
- Q: I was hiking in the mountains last Sunday and I ran out of water, so I filled up my bottle with water trickling down through the rocks, thinking that the cliff face would filter it. If I were going to get sick, how long would it take? Would I already be sick, so I’m in the clear, or could it come on much later?I know this was stupid but I was really dehydrated. I’ll definitely bring more water next time.
- A: You would be sick within 24 hours of drinking that water. Since it was moving water you should be fine, and if it was a natural spring you are definitely fine. However for the future, carry some iodine with you if you think this will happen again.
- How Long Does It Take For Pneumonia To Get You Sick After It Enters The Body?
- Q: I drank from someones soda can who had viral pneumonia without realizing who’s it was. In case I do get sick how long does it take to feel the effects?
- A: Depending on the virus anywhere from 3 days to a week.
- How long does it usually take for a baby to regain his appetite after being sick?
- Q: My son is 9 months, and usually a very healthy eater. In fact, he often eats more than my 3 year old. He got sick last Monday with fever and was just lethargic…no stomach issues except for the fact that he had no appetite for food…just bottles. Well, his fever broke, and his energy returned Thursday. Still, though, he isn’t much interested in food. Have y’all noticed this to be the same when y’all have had sick kids. When can I expect his appetite to return with a vengeance?
- A: My daughter has taken up to two weeks to really get back to normal – but, that’s when she was in the hospital with her stomach bug last February.Any time she gets sick, really, even just a cold – she doesn’t want to eat as much. As long as he’s getting sufficient fluids, all’s fine. I wouldn’t stop trying to offer food, but I wouldn’t worry if he doesn’t eat much. Good luck!