What heart problems start with the letter I
I have only been able to find 2 heart diseases beginning with the letter “i”: idiopathic cardiomyopathy & ischemic cardiomyopathy. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-heart-problems-start-with-the-letter-i ]
More Answers to “What heart problems start with the letter I“
- What heart problems start with the letter I
- I have only been able to find 2 heart diseases beginning with the letter “i”: idiopathic cardiomyopathy & ischemic cardiomyopathy.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What Letter Does Your Name start with?? Check it out :D?
- Q: A -You are not particularly romantic, but you are interested in action. You mean business.With you, what you see is what you get. You have no patience for flirting and can’t be bothered with someone who is trying to be coy, cute, demure, and subtly enticing. B – you give off vibes of lazy sensuality. You enjoy being romanced, wined, and dined. You are very happy to receive gifts as an expression of the affection of your lover. You want to be pampered and know how to pamper your mate. C -You are a very social individual, and it is important to you to have a relationship. You require closeness and togetherness. You want the object of your affection to be socially acceptable and good-looking. You see your lover as a friend and companion. D -Once you get it into your head that you want someone, you move full steam ahead in your suit. You do not give up your quest easily. You are nurturing and caring. If someone has a problem, this turns you on. You are highly passionate, loyal, and intense in your involvement’s, sometimes possessive and jealous. E -Your greatest need is to talk. If your date is not a good listener, you have trouble relating. A person must be intellectually stimulating or you are not interested sexually.F -You are idealistic and romantic, putting your lover on a pedestal. You look for the very best mate you can find. You are a flirt, yet once committed, you are very loyal. You are sensuous and privately passionate. G -You are fastidious, seeking perfection within yourself and your lover. You respond to a lover who is your intellectual equal or superior, and one who can enhance your statusH -You seek a mate who can enhance your zest for life ,fun & everything you seek for. You will be very generous to your lover once you have attained a commitment.I -You have a great need to be loved, appreciated… even worshipped. You enjoy luxury, sensuality, and pleasures of the flesh.You like necking spend hours just touching , feeling & exploring.You look for lovers who know what they are doing. J -You are blessed with a great deal of physical energy. When used for a good cause there is nothing to stop you, except maybe that they aren’t always used for the good. (you could danced all night.) K -You are secretive, self-contained. You are very sexy, sensual, and passionate, but you do not let on to this. Only in intimate privacy will this part of your nature reveal itself. L -You can be very romantic, attached to the glamour of love. Having a partner is of paramount importance to you. You are free in your expression of love and are willing to take chances, try new sexual experiences and partners, provided it’s all in good taste. M -You are emotional and intense. When involved in a relationship, you throw your entire being into it. Nothing stops you; there are no holds barred. You are all-consuming and rave someone who is equally passionate and intense. N -You may appear innocent, unassuming and shy; but we know that appearances can lie. When it comes to sex, you are no novice but something of a skilled technician. O -You are very interested in fun activities yet secretive and shy about your desires. You can re-channel much of your energy into making money and/or seeking we. P -You are very conscious of social proprieties. you wouldn’t think of doing anything that might harm your image or reputation. Appearances count. Therefore, you require a good-looking partner. You also require an intelligent partner. Oddly enough, you may view your partner as your enemy…a good fight stimulates those vibes. Q -You require constant activity and stimulation. You have tremendous physical energy. It is not easy for a partner to keep up with you.You are an enthusiastic lover and tend to be attracted to people because of their ethnic groups. You need romance, hearts and flowers, and lots of conversation to turn you on and keep you going.R -You are a no-nonsense, action-oriented individual. You need someone who can keep pace with you and who is your intellectual equal- the smarter the better. You are turned on more quickly by a great mind than by a great body. However, physical attractiveness is very important to you. You have to be proved to be worthy for a partner. You are privately very sexy, but you do not show this outwardly. you can be a very demanding playmate. S – For you, it is pleasure before business. You can be romantically idealistic to a fault and is capable of much sensuality. But you never loose control of your emotions. Once you make the commitment you stick like glue. You could get jealous and possessive. You tend to be very selfish often regarding yourself as the only human being on the planet.. You like being the centre of attention. You are very caring sensitive, private & sometimes very passive. Turned on by soft lights, romantic thoughts. T – You are very sensitive, private & sometimes very passive. You like someone who takes the lead. You get turned on by music, soft lights & romantic thoughts. You fantasize& tend to fall in & out of love soon. When in love you are romantic, idealistic, mushy & extremely. You enjoy having your senses & your feelings stimulated, titillated & teased. You are a great flirt. You can make your relationships fit your dreams, all in your own head. U – You are enthusiastic & at your happiest when in love. When not in love your in love w/ love a/ways looking for someone to adore. You see romance as challenge. V – You are individualistic & you need freedom, space & excitement. You wait till you know someone well before committing yourself. Knowing someone means psyching her/him out. W -You are very proud, determined & refuses to take no for an answer when it come to love. Your ego is at stake all the time. You are romantic, idealistic, often in love with love itself, not seeing your partner for who she or he really is. X -You need constant stimulation because you get bored quickly. You can handle more than 1 relationship at a time with ease. You can’t shut off your mind. You can do 2 things at once. You are very talented.Y- You are sensual & very independent. If you can’t have it your way, you will forget the whole thing. You want to control your relationships which doesn’t work out too well. You respond to physical stimulation. Z – You are very romantic but show feels that to love means to suffer. You wind up serving your mate & attracting people who have unusual trouble. You see yourself as a lover’s savior.What do you think??PS: Not forget my star
- A: Mines L,and very true,thx for sharing it,that was fun!
- Can doctor take me off of work for increased heart rate during pregnancy / work stress?
- Q: I am 26 weeks pregnant.My job is very stressful with very tight deadlines and my heart races when i try to reach them.I know that i am only one given such deadlines in my work plces asI had a conflict with my immediate higher level when i first joined the place.It was discriminating but I thought it will become ok.I ahve reached all the deadlines so far.But I find that deadlines are getting very unreasonable as and when his/her mood changes .Discussions with the supervisor to stop setting unresonable deadlines did not succeed.Only i am givensuch deadlines .Especially at 26 weeks , its is very difficult to constatnly work under such stressful situation.Every night when i go to bed, i feel very anxious and panic strikes when I have missed someting at work or when I don’t reach the deadline.I find that my heart rate increases rapidly and have shortness of breath.It has become worse , that I have started hating to go the job.I have another 3 more months to go befor ethe due date.I told my obgyn and he referred to a cardiologist.Who did an EKG and said that my heart rate is indeed abnormal due to secondary stress.He wrote a letter to be relaxed on the deadlines and to work form home.But I know the problem is the supervisor whom I am reporting to.She is so cold hearted that she said she needed a medical certificte just to even relax the deadlines.I simply cannot trust her and my gut feelign says that just wants to give me a hard time during my pregnancy.I feel depressed and i know the root cause of the stress and heartbeat.i never had any heart problems before..just working a few months under her has given me a health problem.I dont want to take risk with baby inthe tummy.Could I ask my OBGYN to take me off of work 4-8 weeks before my due date coz if I continue to report under such stressful conditions i will surely end up in the hosipital and do harm to the baby.I have already planning to request for work from home.But even if I work from home , my sup would give me still tighter deadlines.She has trust issues too.It will make my life miserabe.I jsut want to get oof of work and relax and undo all the damge that I have doen to the baby so far.I desperatley think I need this time off inorde rfor me to return to normal.Would my obgyn be able to take me off of work 4-8 weeks before due date adn then still give me the normal 6-8 weeks afer delivery based on whether it is vaginal or c-section.I am plannign to try VBAC this time , but it looks like wiith these heart problems continue I may so become the wrong candidate for a VBAC.I need to step out of thissituation without losing my hard earned benefits.What coud I do?I know that california provided 12- 16 weeks of job protected maternity leave and then another 12 weeks for baby bonding time.I am nto worroed about money portion.ALl i want is my baby to be born healthy with no permanent damage.I will die of guilt ifsometing goes wrong with the baby just because of one person(supervisor) messing with my life.The only time that baby is afe from any external damages is when it is in the womb,but I am already having the feeling that I have been passsing all the stress created by my supervisor to the baby.Now with worsening heart palpitations, i am thinkng that enough is enought.I jsut might even quit if nothing works out.BUt i have worked so hard during my pregnancy and before, that it would be really unwise to leve the job at this time when It is the right time for me to use my benefits.FEeling helpless….Any thougths onhow I can handle.
- A: If you are stressed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSFr01uAPtg be thankfull you are not this guy
- What is the name of this heart condition?
- Q: I am a 20 year old female in relatively normal health, normal weight, normal amount of exercise, etc. The other day, I was sitting in the living room, and my heart suddenly began to race–and I mean RACE! It didn’t hurt, but I felt extremely faint and, quite frankly, pretty freaked out. I honestly thought (although didn’t believe) that I could have been having a heart attack! Naturally, I saw a doctor the next day, after several more of these episodes. Doctor says it’s a completely benign condition called…….. something. All I remember is that it was an extremely long word, and may start with the letter “P” (?).Doctor said this condition is often associated with thyroid problems, frequently in young women who experience abnormal chest pain (check), panic attacks (check), and who have a heart murmur (check). Again, the name of it is very long, and he said the description of the disease has to do with electrical impulses being sent into the heart, but then instead of going through, coming back out. He said when this occurs, it will cause the heart rate to suddenly double (give or take) from a resting 70 all the way to 140. He also said that taking a very deep breath and holding it in helps to increase the pressure in the chamber, sort of squeeze the heart a bit, and reset the heart’s rhythm. I’ve tried calling him to ask, but it’s impossible to get through on the phones a that office. Can anyone name this condition? I’ve searched online but can’t find anything! Thanks!
- A: The only ‘p’ word I can think of is palpitations. Based on what your doctor told you and your symptoms, sounds like you are having a supraventricular tachycardia-also known as SVT. There’s a ton of info on the internet about SVT. It is not a condition that you have to live with if it makes your miserable or interferes with your life–you can see a specialist called an electrophysiologist–a cardiologist that specializes in the electrical system of the heart.