What is asgood schlatter
Osgood-Schlatter disease is one of the most common causes of knee pain in young athletes. It causes swelling, pain and tenderness. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-asgood-schlatter ]
More Answers to “What is asgood schlatter“
- What is osgood schlatter?
- Osgood-Schlatter disease is a condition in growing children in which a painful lump grows beneath the knee cap. It occurs more often in boys than girls.You can find more information here: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/osgood-schlatter-di…
- What is osgood??
- Osgood-Schlatter Disease. Osgood-Schlatter disease is a painful swelling of the bump on the front, upper part of the lower leg bone. This bump is called the anterior tibial tubercle…
- How do you know if you have Osgood-Schlatter disease?
- Who is most likely to be a victim of Osgood-Schlatter Disease? Osgood-Schlatter disease is probably the most frequent cause of knee pain in children. The condition occurs most commonly in children between the ages of 9 and 16 years but it …