What is caterax
Cataract(n) : an eye disease that involves the clouding or opacification of the natural lens of the eye. Good luck and ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-caterax ]
More Answers to “What is caterax“
- What is caterax
- Cataract(n) : an eye disease that involves the clouding or opacification of the natural lens of the eye. Good luck and ChaCha on!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what’s wrong with my dad’s eye?
- Q: I noticed a few days ago my dad has a “flap of skin” on his iris. it’s like on the side, and it’s white.. i don’t know what it is, i asked him about it and my mom and him are really concerned now. they think it may be caterax (however you spell that), but we still aren’t sure. we can’t go to a doctor unless it’s an emergency because of no health insurance. anyone know what this is?
- A: Well, this is an emergency- He could lose his sight forever.
- I have some guinea pig questions…can any1 help me?
- Q: 1 of my piggies is getting pretty old, and I have been getting worried about her. She is about 6 years old, so yea she’s pretty old. Lately she has been getting thinner and thinner, is there any high calorie foods I could give her so she will not get to skinny?(Right now she eats pelets, hay, carrots, and apples every day.)She is kinda a pickey eater though, so I don’t know if she will even try new foods. She has also been Having diarria, It just started 2day though. And last thing is that her eyes are getting cloudy, my mom says that might be bcuz of caterax. So, what should I do to makwe the diarria stop and how can I see whats wrong woth her eyes. My mom says not to take her into the vet though and that she will be fine. She is still happy and very hyper. Help, PLZ!!Thanx, I read links, and the diarria is probably bcuz I have been introducing new veggies into her diet and she is not eating as much hey. The cloudyness in the eyes is probably cuz she got poked in the eye with some hay, cuz it is bearly noticable, and she is getting thin, but I think that it is cuz she is getting older, she still eats all the time, and drinks alot. I am taking her to the vet 2morrow morning just to make sure.
- A: Although your piggie is in her senior years, she still deserves vet care. The symptoms you’ve described (weight loss, diarrhea, and cloudy eyes) are huge red flags that she is sick.It does not take long for piggies to go downhill fast once they’re ill, so the sooner she sees a vet, the better chance she’ll have of surviving. Find an exotics vet near you & take her in asap. http://www.guinealynx.info/anorexia.htmlhttp://www.guinealynx.info/diarrhea.htmlhttp://www.guinealynx.info/eyes.html
- My dog is non stop drooling what could this mean?
- Q: She is an old lab husky mix and she just started about an hour ago, there is a pool on the floor and it is dripping from her mouth, she also has very bad caterax in one eye. What could this mean PLEASE HELP!!!She is an old lab husky mix and she just started about an hour ago, there is a pool on the floor and it is dripping from her mouth, she also has very bad caterax in one eye. What could this mean PLEASE HELP!!!thank all you guys for your help but she is very old and my family agreed we would put her to sleep if she was in pain, so if there is not anything I can do at home then we may just have to. I have had her my hole life so if there are any other ideas of things i could do to save her please speak now!!!We found a bone stuck in the very back of her mouth almost impossible to see very far back but now she seams a lot better!
- A: This is a sure sign that she is ill. You need to get her to the vet ASAP. I would be willing to bet she isn’t eating either, of if she is, very little. My Great Pyrenees started drooling about three weeks ago, and quit eating. I took him to the vet and they did some tests only to find out that he has lymphoma. They are giving him six months to a year. I am very close to him and it is breaking my heart. But you need to find out why she is doing this. Best of luck to you.