What is the name of the disease when your muscles don’t grow
Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progessiva is a disease where muscles don’t grow. Instead, they turn into bone. ChaCha for now! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-name-of-the-disease-when-your-muscles-don%27t-grow ]
More Answers to “What is the name of the disease when your muscles don’t grow“
- What is the name of the disease when your muscles don’t grow?
- Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progessiva is a disease where muscles don’t grow. Instead, they turn into bone. ChaCha for now!
- What is the disease that makes your muscles grow?
- Depends what you mean. There can be a hormonal issue, such as excessive GH secretion which will increase overall growth of the skeletomuscular system. Or no negative feedback of the LH receptors by testosterone causing hyper secretion of te…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Genetic Disorder – Why are people so evil?
- Q: I have a VERY race genetic condition. I don’t know the name of it sorry, it’s complicated and hard to remember. However, with all the millions of genes that make us, us. I have faulty ones that control my muscles. I am CONSTANTLY very weak, and I take medication to help my muscles work to some extent. Without my medication, I can not even climb a flight of steps without collapsing. Now I’m not here for sympathy, as I have learnt to live with it, and be grateful for what I have. However, I’d like to specifically point this in the direction of someone who has experienced being pushed away, either at school, at work, or at a public place, for a disease, condition or other type of illness. When I am at school, I get it ripped out of me constantly…”Oh Hey Spaz!””Can’t Catch Me Spastic!””You Can’t Even Move Your Eyes!”I am 14 now, and I have learnt to deal with it, and stick to friends that respect me for me and my personality. However, around what age is it that people tend to GROW UP, and start treating other human beings like people, not bullying, and hurting them???
- A: It’s a little thing called ignorance. If people can’t or don’t understand somthing they mock it.My sister is disabled, she is only ten, and she has to put up with stuff very similar to you. I think somwhere along the way people forgot their humanity. Recently at school i seriously lost my temper with a couple of girls who were being bloody offensive about disabilities and unfortunatly i was the one who wound up getting in trouble. Theres not much you can do, because society decided that they needn’t waste time on educating their youths on disabilities etcetc.Those people at your school actually disgust me, and you should actually pity them. They are ignorant little nobodies, and clearly havent the social skills nor the knowledge to accept that people can be different. I think this was more of a rant than an answer, but i suggest you talk to people about this. Whoever it is. Because somtimes all you need is a little support and a few friends and family members to remind you that there are people out there with a heart. That and you approach your school. No way in hell should ANYONE get away with comments like that. Don’t be aggressive or rash. It never works. Be strong kid ;]