Who gets more sexual transmitted diseases women or men
Most STDs affect both men and women, but in many cases the health problems they cause can be more severe for women.Ask ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/who-gets-more-sexual-transmitted-diseases-women-or-men ]
More Answers to “Who gets more sexual transmitted diseases women or men“
- What diseases can be transmitted through a woman giving ORAL SEX …?
- Herpes, gonorrhea, syphilis and HIV can all be transmitted by a women giving oral sex to a man. That is because these infections are not only found in the genital area, but can also be found in the mouth and transmitted, especially if there…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why are there still so many people who believe that sexually transmitted diseases are only something gay……
- Q: people get?AIDS/HIV Statistics show that the majority of infected cases worldwide are men, women, and children with the highest infection rates in African nations due to lack of financial and social backing to stop the spread.Heterosexuals are the highest in infected cases worldwide.HerpesAll are subjected to this and statistics show that 1 in 5 people, regardless of sexuality, have one kind of herpes or another.Gonorrhea All are subjected to getting this but the statistics show that this disease is more often passed through heterosexual sexHepatitisCan infect anyone regardless of sexualitySyphilis Can infect anyone who has contact with someone who has a syphilis sore during ANY sexual activity of any sexualityThe list goes on…STD’s do not have a sexuality and there is no sexuality that is more “likely” to get a STD.Those who are more likely are people who believe themselves immune, while drunk or high, or just being irresponsible.So, with this knowledge, why are people so insistent on making such claims as that being gay is “dangerous” and that gays are more “likely” to get an STD?In this day and age, are people still really that arrogant and ignorant to reality?
- A: Ignorance. Plain and simple.
- Why Do Men Cheat?
- Q: A husband having an affair is likely to be one of the most painful and devastating things that can happen to you. Not knowing if your husband is cheating on you or not is equally as painful. Even the prospect of your husband being unfaithful is painful and extremely disruptive.We all know that both sexes are guilty of infidelity and that blame for a broken relationship is not the fault of a gender, but there are several aspects of infidelity that are more attributable to men then women.Recent studies indicate that males are more likely to engage in adulterous activity for the sexual experience only, than are women. Although this is not a rule, we do see more instances of men cheating on their wives purely for the physical act of sex. These men are more likely to have a relationship with any willing female and to allow that relationship to end quickly or immediately than are women. Women committing adultery tend to initiate an affair for some “greater purpose” than lust. A woman can find a man for sex any time they want to whereas a man cannot always find a woman willing to have sex with him. These types of men will often have more interest in the physical aspect of the relationship and tend not to get as emotionally attached to their cheating partner in the affair as women do. Experts say that unlike women who undoubtedly fantasize about extracurricular romance but who are able to separate that fantasy from reality; men are more likely to be unable to distinguish between “mental longings” and physical transgressions, many times not realizing the true scope of what they are doing until it’s too late.The next argument made about men and infidelity is that men are “naturally inclined” to try and “mate” with as many women as possible. This argument implies that like some animals, men want to procreate and “spread their seed” to as many women as possible. Whether there is any validity to this argument or not is best left up to the scientific community, but there is little doubt that more men are able to engage in infidelity, with less guilt, than are women. (i.e. the guy who goes to the local “massage parlor” once a year, but has no remorse and simultaneously, no feelings for the masseuse/prostitute is somewhat unique to men) This does not mean that some women do not engage in affairs and adultery without remorse, it is just less common. Please understand that despite the threat of AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases, there is a pool of women out there who like to have intercourse with many men, often with complete strangers, some of whom do it for money. They can be with 250-300 men in a year, sometimes two or three in the same day!Men also appear to be driven by the desire to feel good and to be with someone that arouses them. They often stray when they find an opportunity to have sex with someone that is “hotter” then their wife or partner or is in some way more sexually exciting. If they perceive their wife as being overweight, out of shape, non-responsive or too crabby, infidelity becomes a much more realistic option. Everyone has heard story after story about a husband who we catch cheating who reports that it is his wife’s fault. “She got fat”; “she only cares about the kids” or no longer cares about having exciting sex. Men like to feel important and desired and when a woman shows an interest, it feels good and they go after it. When a stranger shows an interest in a man, they get aroused. Put a man who is unhappy at home or in his marital bed in that scenario and you can guess what happens.The last difference is that more men seem to get away with it. They seem to be more capable of maintaining the “norm” at home while carrying on the affair. If the affair is detected, it appears that a wife is more likely to stay with an adulterer husband then the opposite, thus sending the message to the males of our society that even if they do get caught, it must be acceptable because “so and so” had been cheating for years, got caught and his wife got over it. Society also tells men that having sex with as many women as possible is the way to go. Many people adore hearing about the sexual exploits of the likes of Hugh Hefner, Tommy Lee, Warren Beatty, Mick Jagger, etc. etc. Even a former president got caught engaging in oral sex with a young woman in the oval office and he remains married and became more popular than ever. The ability to sleep with many women is linked to the ideas of having power, status and money, all things that the average husband strives for. As long as women tolerate infidelity on the part of their husband, husbands will likely take advantage of it.Think about the old “seven year itch” and how the fact that even in times when marriage was deemed to be more sacred than it is now, a husband’s inclinations toward being unfaithful after a period of marriage was so pronounced that it merited its own name.Something that is not gender specific but is worth mentioning is that in almost all cases of marital infidelity, something is wrong in the marriage. Either the husband or the wife is unhappy and likely both. Someone’s needs are not being met. Something does not work the way they want it to.
- A: well if you make an list of all men and women who are not faithfull you will have your balance sheet almost same for instance.IF 100 men want to cheat today they should have=100 women. well i do admit their are some special cases like like us who can also enjoy company of men but they are very small in percentage and beside it wont make such a big issue,
- Who is to blame for social problems?
- Q: This is going to be a controversial question but if you had to place blame on one gender for all of the social problems existing today– such as crime, divorce, juvenile delinquency, etc.– would it be men or women (or perhaps both?). An acquaintance in school this week gave me some very convincing arguments that women are to blame for almost everything.Here were his arguments: (NOT mine! I am just paraphrasing what he told me)1. Women pushed for liberalism starting with the right to vote. As Ann Coulter has said, if women didn’t have the right to vote the Republican party would win every single time. Statistics show that men are more conservative than women.2. Women are the cause for divorce because they are the ones who file for divorce more often than men and are the ones who cause marital strife.3. Women are the cause for health issues such as sexually transmitted diseases because they were the ones who wanted the “sexual revolution”. According to him, if women could say “no” more often to men, there would be less STDs.4. Women are the reason the family system is falling apart, not because of gays. (Personally I found this argument of his interesting since this guy is very conservative himself and does not like gays). Women are destroying the family by working outside of the home, limiting their pregnancies/children, and wanting “equal say”.5. According to this guy, he believes women should be “treated” equally but not have equal rights. He doesn’t mean have the equal rights amendment passing, but he believes different laws should cover women in cases of crimes, such as rape, violence (where he believes women lie almost all the time) and different laws should cover women in situations such as divorce. He believes that by having different laws, women will be “protected”.6. The constitution does not cover women to have equal rights. The constitution was referring to men only.7. A woman’s place is always inside the home. Since working women don’t have the same amount of time in the home to cook, clean, wash, and care for children, he thinks women should just stay at home unless they are single. He claims that this problem causes marital issues since many divorces end over sex, money, and chores.8. Educating women has contributed to why there are less quality mothers because they spent most of their child-bearing years getting advanced degrees instead of getting married and having children. He believes that educating women causes women to become more pro-choice and therefore hate children. He thinks that allowing women to get a high school or bachelor’s education is fine, but anything beyond that is extraneous.He had alot more arguments but these were the ones I caught. I would like a variety of opinions, and if you could back them up with facts, that would be great. I don’t care if you are conservative, liberal, moderate, whatever– I would be interested to hear your opinion. And I’d like something to say back to him, too!
- A: The only people we should be blaming for social problems is ourselves. We always have choices.Getting to your friend, I’ll address each one with my opinion:1.Foolish. This is assuming ‘conservatives’ are correct in their philosophy when I would object and say they are completely wrong in their understanding and have ruined this country. “liberalism” is just a word used to demonize those of objecting viewpoints.2. Both genders get divorces for different reasons. The numbers of divorce went up after the woman’s rights movement because before that only the man could divorce a woman. So he could cheat as much as he wanted and there was nothing the woman could do about it.3. Sounds like your friend is a complete twit and prude. How can you be against sex? And if STDs worry you, use a condom each and every time!4. It takes two parents to raise a child, and the system normally works out when there is a parent willing to stay home and do the domestic duties. Either party can fill this role, although I contend that a woman is better with maternal love and nurturing than a man is towards a child. 5. Women as far as I’m concerned aren’t fragile butterflies who need protection, they can take care of themselves. With the legal statutes in place, a woman is capable of providing evidence proving her case. I believe the rape issue needs to be better addressed and should go on more than just an accusation. Some men have been labeled sex offenders due to a single accusation without evidence other than testimony. 6. Bull.. when it says ‘man’ it refers to ‘mankind’ as in the human species, which last I checked had two genders.7. This sounds like a guy who is trying to get out of housework. It causes marital issue because he wants the girl to do all the housework and when she doesn’t he flips out and says shes not fulfilling her role. Either person is capable of domestic duties.8. Education is by far the best investment we can make in our people as a society. Stupid people leads to a poor democracy, less workforce, and an easily influenced culture. American freedom can only remain intact if the population is smart enough to think and regulate their own actions by way of rational thought. All people should be educated so that they can make their own decisions in life. Women can do more than push out babies. After women entered the workplace, the economy boomed. Not only did we have almost twice the workforce, but caused many to complete college degrees leading to scientific breakthroughs everywhere. There is no greater asset to a society then the intellect of the population. Sounds like your friend is a brainwashed christian idiot. Tell your friend that in the first trimester of development, he was a female. It is only after this first trimester that it become a male.