What are some fast and easy ways to lose stomach fat
1. Many so-called “health foods” are actually cleverly disguised junk foods that can actually stimulate you to gain more belly fat… yet the diet food marketing industry continues to lie to you so they can maximize their profits. 2. Ab.. MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-some-fast-and-easy-ways-to-lose-stomach-fat ]
More Answers to “What are some fast and easy ways to lose stomach fat“
- What is the easiest, safest, or fastest way to lose stomach fat a…?
- You need to eat right eating 5-6 small meals a day which will kick start your metabolism. Drink a lot of water and stay away from sodas and coffee and such. You can drink green tea which has Ginseng and also boosts your metabolism. Go for r…
- What is the fastest easiest way to lose lower stomach fat??
- EXCERCISE! the key to losing weight. i would say a few hours a day everyday. but do NOT tire yourself out. and also eat veggies and fruits. Grapefruit can help you keep a flat stomach. eat a lot of greens and very natural foods instead of j…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I need some fast easy ways to lose belly fat without medicine.?
- Q: I have extra belly fat and I would like to have a firm stomach. I am kind of active and I am not sure if I eat right. I am not lazy and will be willing to follow a daily diet and exercise routine. Please no answers like, “Just do sit ups,” or “Eat less.” Detailed answers and maybe links please!ps IM 12 so like NO MEDS
- A: sit ups don’t do anything they tone the muscle UNDER the fat, key word under. until you get rid of that fat you won’t see anything. i’ve been searching for something similar myself.
- Best yet easiest way to lose stomach fat fast?
- Q: I’m fourteen years old, and starting high school soon and I’ve noticed that I have a lot of extra fat in my stomach. I’m not saying that I’m fat myself, my legs are skinny and so is everything else, it’s just I have a big stomach from not eating too healthy.What’s the best way to flatten my stomach? Tips and procedures please. Which are the best exercises and how many times should I do them each? What should I deprive myself of?
- A: a big part is watching what you eat. im 15 and my friend has been eating healthy like picking a salad at resturants and choosing not to eat as much per day and she lost weight(stomach) and if you want to exercise then many times you can look in magazines like seventeen to get find out according to what you want to work on what excersise you can do. try to stick to 3meals a day with little to no snacking. and try to eat my vegetables and healthyness and less junk food like chips
- what is an easy way to lose my stomach fat fast?
- A: It is not possible to spot reduce fat in just one part of your body, like your stomach. In order to lose stomach fat you will need to lose the fat all over your body.In short you may need to start:1) Eating healthier, this means:Eat smaller mealsEat more meals a dayDon’t starve yourselfEat more vegetables and fruitDrink more waterLess sugars and empty calories (less soft drinks, cakes, cookies)Switch to whole wheat versions of your bread and pasta, brown rice instead of white rice2) Exercising:Forget crunches, crunches work your ab muscles but they dont burn enough calories to lose belly fat, if you do hundreds of crunches daily you will have great abs but you wont see them under your belly fat.Prefer full body exercises they burn the most calories and increase you metabolism for a few hours after your workout.Get a training partner or a fitness trainer, a very worthwhile investment – of the money you save on junk food for example =)Try also to reduce stress and get enough sleep. Both of these are related to weight gain and emotional eating.For more try: http://www.flatstomachtips.comI wish you all the best,John
Prev Question: Does working out get rid of a hangover
People also view