How did Elvis Presley really die? <Douglas >
A:The official coroner’s report lists “cardiac arrhythmia” as the cause of death, but the real case was a cocktail of ten, MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-did-elvis-presley-really-die%3F-%3Cdouglas-%3E ]
More Answers to “How did Elvis Presley really die? <Douglas >“
- Presley’s final performance was in Indianapolis at the Market Square Arena, on June 26, 1977. Another tour was scheduled to begin August 17, 1977, but at Graceland the day before, Presley was found on the floor of his bathroom by fiancée, G…
- Elvis Presley died on August 16, 1977 in the bathroom of his Graceland mansion in Memphis, Tennessee. He was 42. He had been on the toilet, but fallen off onto the floor, where he lay in a pool of his own vomit. Panicked, his staff contacte…
- Elvis Presley Death Receives New Scrutiny Decades After His Burial Dr. Nick explains that Elvis suffered from constipation, which had always been thought to have been caused by the drugs he was taking. Now Fox News (3) discloses that the au…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How did Elvis Presley really die?
- Q: There are rumours that he died on the toilet. Are these true?
- A: Elvis Presley died on August 16, 1977 in the bathroom of his Graceland mansion in Memphis, Tennessee. He was 42. He had been on the toilet, but fallen off onto the floor, where he lay in a pool of his own vomit. Panicked, his staff contacted an ambulance, which rushed him to nearby Baptist Memorial Hospital, where, after several attempts to revive him, he died at 3:30 pm CST. His autopsy was performed at 7:00 pm.The official coroner’s report lists “cardiac arrhythmia” as the cause of Presley’s death, but this was later admitted to be a ruse entered into by the Presley family along with autopsy physicians. The real cause of death was a cocktail of ten prescribed drugs, taken in doses no doctor would prescribe:The painkillers Morphine, Demerol, and Meperidine.Chloropheniramine, an antihistamine.The tranquilizers Placidyl and Vailum.Finally, four drugs were found in “significant” quantities: Codeine, an opiate, Ethinamate, largely prescribed at the time as a “sleeping pill,” Methaqualone, a generic sedative, and a barbituate, or depressant, that has never been identified.
- how did Elvis Presley really die?
- Q: did he really die of drug overdose..how did he perform with all the drugs in him…
- A: I saw him pumping gas on SR 60 in Brandon FL last week. I swear.
- Did Elvis Presley really die on the toilet?
- Q: I have heard alot of rumors growing up but I have never heard the real reason how or why he died.
- A: Elvis was taking a LOT of drugs and medicaiton, making him very constipated. He was on the toilet a lot. It just so happened that while he was there, he overdosed and passed away.A sucky ending for a legend, but it does make a good story.