Should you eat if you have the flu
If you are vomiting, then dont eat just drink 2 ounces of water 1 hour after the last throw up session. If not then toast is safe. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/should-you-eat-if-you-have-the-flu ]
More Answers to “Should you eat if you have the flu“
- Should you eat if you have the flu
- If you are vomiting, then dont eat just drink 2 ounces of water 1 hour after the last throw up session. If not then toast is safe.
- What to eat when you have the flu?
- The most important thing to do when you have the flu is to keep your fluids up to avoid dehydration. Eat whatever kind of food appeals to you, and if you are not hungry just try light snacks like soup or crackers.
- What to eat when you have stomach flu?
- It is best to not eat huge meals when you have a stomach flu. You should stick to yogurts and soups. Also try to drink a lot of water and juices with antioxidants in them.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What foods should you eat if you have the flu?
- Q: If you have the flu, what kind of food should you eat?
- A: Soft foods like applesauce (if one likes it), and soup such as chicken soup. Above all else it’s very important to stay hydrated by drinking a lot of clear liquids (especially when it comes to the nausea). I found that drinking 7 Up or Sprite if I don’t have fresh ginger to make a tea from can help with the nausea to settle the stomach.
- What should a person eat if he is just getting over the stomach flu?
- Q: He has already vomited for a day, and yesterday he had diarrhea all day. It stopped last night and today he says he wants me to make wonton soup for him… But I think the meat in it will be too hard for him to digest… What do you think he should eat?
- A: give him chicken noodle soup and jello
- Stomach flu Has this ever happen to you? And what should I eat?
- Q: So I was up all night throwing up. I broke a lot of blood vesles in my face from throwing up so hard. How can I get them away? How long will it take untill they are gone? And what should I eat? I have had jello, dry toast and sparkleing raspberry flavored water (There was no 7-up in our house)… I really dislike chicken noodle soup so I don’t want to eat that. if there is anything esle I should eat please tell me because I am so Hungry! Oh and I have heard of the BRAT dite but the smell of tea makes me nausous.2 hours ago
- A: if ur talking about the flu bug ( ive had it before)don’t eat unless u actually get hungrytry to sleep as much as you canthrowing up can actually make u feel better ( but not too much abviously lol)ginger ale and salteen crackers are goodif u can’t sleep get somthing to entertain yourself while you lay down