What are some effects of diet pills
A:Possible side effects of diet pills are: nervousness, restlessness, insomnia, high blood pressure, fatigue and hyperactivity, heart arrhythmias and palpitations, congestive heart failure or heart attack, stroke, headaches, dry mouth, vomitting MORE [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-some-effects-of-diet-pills ]
More Answers to “What are some effects of diet pills“
- What are some effects of diet pills
- Possible side effects of diet pills are: nervousness, restlessness, insomnia, high blood pressure, fatigue and hyperactivity, heart arrhythmias and palpitations, congestive heart failure or heart attack, stroke, headaches, dry mouth, vomitt…
- How do diet pills effect the body?
- They pretty much turn fat into energy, crushes appetite and constant cravings, aids in excess water loss, increases metabolic rate to burn fat fast. If they can harm you? Not really, but there is always a possibility of side effects: Rap…
- Will smoking pot counteract the effects of diet pills?
- Pot may give you the munchies which will of course counteract the diet pills. The pot induced munchies may be stronger than the appetite suppressing effect of the diet pills. Additionally, pot can make you less inclined to want to do anythi…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what are some side effects of using diet pills?
- Q: btw,what are some good diet pills?
- A: There are no good diet pills my dear. If there were this wouldn’t be an issue for anyone anymore. Side effects are, nervousness, restlessness, insomnia, vomit ting, diarrhea, irritability, high blood pressure, headaches, heart attack, renal failure, convulsions, blurred vision, menstrual disruption, loss of sex drive…..etc. Don’t think I am being extreme here. I am not. I have seen al of these and more in my clients. The thing is, diet pills deplete your adrenal system and that does not fix itself, once you do that it’s very hard to fix it and WILL effect you for the rest of your life. Hoodia,which is HUGE on the diet pill market right now although an excellent appetite suppressant and all natural, only works if you over eat (three meals a day plus snacks and you still keep eating all night). Otherwise it will cause you to gain weight because your body will store the fat because you’re not getting enough. A fool proof way to loose weight is WATER, whole grains. proper portion sizes and eat 6 times a day (every 2.5-3hrs). 3/4’s of every meal should be veggies.
- What are some side effects of diet pills?
- A: rapid heartbeat, jitters… to name a few. usually they are listed on the back of the product.
- Do diet pills work and what are the side effects?
- Q: I was wondering whether over the counter diet pills actually work. I was also wonder what some of the health effects of using diet pills are. I’ve heard that the pills could cause heart problems and metabolism problems. I was also wondering if I could get some recommendations for some diet pills that worked well and are considered relativly safe… Thank you. =)
- A: I can recommend Proactol without question, we used it for a month with great results. No Side Effects, and its all natural. It doesnt have anything in it to make you jittery. Its a fat binder that will help you lose weight by reducing your fat intake. You take it after meals and it reduces the fat your body absorbs. They guarantee it will work or your money back.As someone else said you need a lifestyle change if you want to keep it off, these will get the weight off fast, but its up to you to keep it off after you stop taking themhttp://www.w8lossreviews.com/proactol.php