What is the last thing you do before you die
A:When the kidneys fail, impurities such as potassium build up in the blood, often producing cardiac arrhythmias. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-last-thing-you-do-before-you-die ]
More Answers to “What is the last thing you do before you die“
- thats what happens just after you die. yes it is true in most cases. the last thing you do before you die is exhale as someone mentioned in another answer.
- When the kidneys fail, impurities such as potassium build up in the blood, often producing cardiac arrhythmias. ChaCha on!
- During the time of death a balance sheet of all one’s deeds throughout life arises. Your body systems begin to shut down and your heart rate slows down.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- If there was one last thing before you die that you could do. What would it be?
- Q: If there was one last thing you could do before you die. What would it be? No matter if you had the money or not.
- A: I would witness my all of my unsaved family and friends acceptance of Christ and then I would play a game of soccer with my little boy and tell him how much he means to me.
- Last thing before you die?
- Q: Okay, I “just” thought of this now. So I haven’t put that much thought into it. My questions is:What would be the last thing you would do before you die? Anything you want from killing someone to going to mars; anything.
- A: I would do just that, go to mars :p And then when people finally arrive on mars and find a my body they’d be all like “wtf?”
- what would be the last thing you would do before you die?
- Q: Eat your best meal,listen to your best song? If you had time to do one last thing before you go,what would it be?Na me songs if you have to,i find this interesting.*Name songs if you have to.
- A: It would depend on how I was dying. I mean, if it were a long illness, I’d say good-bye to my loved ones and maybe pray. If I were alone in a car accident, maybe I’d just pray. If I died in my sleep, snore.