How long does it take to die from carbon monoxide
The rapidity of death from carbon monoxide poisoning depends on the amount and how quickly the carbon monoxide is inhaled. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-it-take-to-die-from-carbon-monoxide ]
More Answers to “How long does it take to die from carbon monoxide“
- How Long Does It Take To Die From Carbon Monoxide?
- It depends on the concentration of carbon dioxide. If it is in a high enough concentration 10 000 ppm all it takes is a few breaths. Lower concentrations can take significantly longer. It is important to remember that the effect of carbon m…
- How long would it take for the carbon monoxide to kill you ??
- depending on how fast your car fills up and how bgi it is you would probably pass out within the first 15-25 mintues and die shortly after but if your thinking about trying this please get help
- What to do when you have thoughts of suicide?
- Suicide Hotlines: 1-800-SUICIDE or 1-800-273-TALK Teen Suicide Hotline: 1-800-367-7287.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- i have 3 car garage – how long would it take to die from carbon monoxide poisoning?
- Q: i have a 3 car garage with 2 cars in it. i want to know how long would it take to die from carbon monoxide poisoning if 2 cars were running and i sat in 1 car with the windows rolled down?
- A: You serious? …..approxomitely 34.5 minutes
- how long does it take for somebody to die from carbon monoxide?
- A: It depends on the concentration.
- How long would it take to die from carbon monoxide poisoning?
- Q: My best friend committed suicide by sitting in his garage with the car running and the windows down. I was just wonder how long would it take before someone actually dies. Thanx
- A: I am so sorry to hear about your friend.It depends on the size of the garage. Carbon monoxide levels are measure in parts per million. Breathing in only two hundred parts per million of carbon monoxide will cause the first signs of poisoning. This will happen after a two to three hour period of breathing in this small amount of gas. Twelve thousand parts per million of carbon monoxide will cause death in one to three minutes. Without knowing the measurement of carbon monoxide in the garage at the time of discovery, the amount of time it took cannot be predicted.