Can you make facial hair grow faster
You can’t really make your hair grow much faster at all. It is a genetic predisposition, the rate our hair grows. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-make-facial-hair-grow-faster ]
More Answers to “Can you make facial hair grow faster“
- Can you make facial hair grow faster?
- ayo my man’s if you shave it often it will start coming back a little fuller once you really want it. i’m a year older i did this last year
- How to make facial hair grow faster?
- try using rogaine. i know ppl who use it to regrow over plucked eye brows. might work for your “bald” spot too
- Is there any way to make facial hair grow faster?
- You can use a product called manpen (www.manpen.co.uk) which defines the facial hair and makes it more noticeable. Ideal for people who grow a little bit of stubble then shave bu tnot very frequently.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can I make facial hair grow faster and thicker?
- Q: Is there a way I can grow facial hair faster and thicker? I’m trying to grow a beard, but it’s difficult for me.
- A: Hair isn’t alive and it doesn’t grow. Hair is an accumulation of a protein called keratin inside the follicle. As it builds up on the bottom it is pushed out the top, creating “hair growth”. This is a biological process so nothing that you do to your hair, like trimming it or using some “special” shampoo can help. Eat a healthy, protein rich diet and take a regular multivitamin daily. The thickness of hair is determined by genetics: the thickness of the hair shaft and the number of follicles in the skin, you can’t change that.
- How can I make my facial hair grow faster?
- Q: I’m 16 and my facial hair only grows on the underside of my chin and it doesn’t get very long. I want to grow facial hair similar to Synyster Gates from the band Avenged Sevenfold by the time school starts. Is the anything I can do to make it grow faster other than just giving it time?
- A: There’s not much you can do to make it grow faster. Shaving may help, but if you shave too soon you can shave too much skin off, and it may actually damage the follicles. Just let it grow in naturally, that’s the best way to go without hurting yourself, preventing yourself from growing hair permanently, or something else. If you really want to make it grow in, hormones may work… that’s the only thing i can think of (rogaine will NOT work on the face, you’ll probably poison yourself, so don’t try) but hormones have to be prescribed, and there is a chance you’ll grow boobs in the process. I wish I could help you man, but you’re going to just have to let nature take it’s course. I have hair on my chin, all around my neck, shoulders, back, chest, sides… I wish i had your problem… lol appreicate that you don’t have mine.Good luck though man, hope everything works for you
- How do you make your facial hair grow faster?
- Q: I want to make my chin hair grow faster. I heard the more often you shave, the faster your facial hair will grow. So if I were to shave my facial hair once a day, will it grow faster than shaving once a week?
- A: Now really make hair grow faster that is like making your Penis grow faster .. .. ..It just don’t happen