Do dogs get colds
Yes they do. Want to know more? Thanks and keep ChaCha-ing! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/do-dogs-get-colds ]
More Answers to “Do dogs get colds“
- Thats not necessarily true. Just because something is alive, does not mean it can just get any disease or sickness. Dogs can get colds, rarely, but it does not happen often, simply because the virus that causes the common cold, the (rhinovi…
- Dogs can get bronchitis. It’s called kennel cough. They can get a form a the corona virus too, but the symptoms are different than a human cold.
- Yes, dogs absolutely do get colds. Generally, colds are caused by viruses, just like they are in people, and they must run their course and then go away on their own. In some cases, when the sneezing and coughing is severe, the vet will pre…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can dogs get colds? How do they get them?
- Q: From people? From other dogs? What can you do for them? My little puppy is awfully sneezy and his nose is running… :(He is fully vaccinated. Cannot imagine it is parvo. He has no symptoms of that.
- A: not sure if a dog catches cold, but it can get flu (dog flu)
- Can dogs get colds from humans?
- Q: I have had a bad cold since sat. and I just want to make sure my 2 dogs can’t catch it also?
- A: Nope dogs are immune to a ton of sicknesses that human bodies aren’t immune to. Your dog will be fine. Plus, dogs have natural bacteria killers in their mouthe while humans do not. Your dog can’t get sick from, not even if you cough or sneeze on them (but I don’t think that they will like that very much 🙂 lol)Please rate my answer!
- Can dogs get colds or flu from humans?
- Q: I have a 1 year old English Bulldog who is sick and showing all the signs we humans would if we had the flu. If they can get the flu what can or should be done.Obviously the Vet is closed or I would just take her there.
- A: There are no cases of dog flu being passed onto humans, vice versa.