How much of my weight is muscle
It actually depends on how much you weigh. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-of-my-weight-is-muscle ]
More Answers to “How much of my weight is muscle“
- How much of my weight is muscle
- It actually depends on how much you weigh.
- How much of the bodies weight is muscle?
- it depends on ur weight but it happens to believe that our musle’s weight is suppose to be half our body weight
- What damage can be done? lifting too much weight/too heavy (muscl…?
- No offense to lola, but I’m going to disagree with this entirely. By that advice, almost everyone I know who lifts weights, including myself, is using too much weight. Some people regularly do a SINGLE rep – for example, to determine their …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How much protein intake to gain weight/muscle?
- Q: I weigh about 98 lbs. (5 foot 1) and I have begun to go to the gym about three days a week for the past month or so. I was wondering how much protein I should be consuming to gain weight/muscle? My ultimate goal is to be about 120 lbs.
- A: 1 gram of protein per body weight
- How much muscle weight could there be?
- Q: I’ve been maintaining my workout regiment for a good four or five years now, and in the last year or so I’ve taken my weight lifting up a notch or two. Nothing extreme but I have gotten at least a little bit stronger.I’ve also put on some weight. I’m pretty good about avoiding the big no-no foods but I’m not that strict with myself either.How could I gauge how much of my weight gain is due to muscle?
- A: Keep track of your % body fat and keep measurements of your arms, waist, hips, and neck.
- How much muscle weight do most people carry? How much would moderate physical activity add? Strenous activity?
- Q: I know that people are likely to gain muscle weight on an exercise program? How much weight are they likely to gain doing different kinds of activity. I ask because I seem to put on several pounds during the past year though my clothes don’t seem too much smaller, and everyone tells me that I look thinner.
- A: when you get taller and even gain some wieght it might look like you lost some. its no big deal.