How to get rid of armpit shadow
Soak the hair before you shave, use shaving gel and a good razor. You can also use alternatives like wax or hair removal cream! Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-to-get-rid-of-armpit-shadow ]
More Answers to “How to get rid of armpit shadow“
- How can you get rid of the “five o’clock shadow” armpit…?
- The best thing you can do is to use a super sharp razor. This means switching out your razor after every couple of uses. This will ensure that the hair will be cut as close to the skin as possible, making the amount of time until you get th…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can you get rid of the “five o’clock shadow” armpit?
- Q: As for my armpits, my hairs grow pretty fast, and there is always the “dark shadow” when I lift my arm. How can I get it like the girls on the dove deodorant commercials? (The same color all around) Thanks!!
- A: I have the same problem myself bc I have naturally really dark brown hair. You should get a wax, it’s relatively quick and inexpensive for armpits. It removes the hair from the root, which is probably the darkness you’re experiencing….the hair and root beneath the skin.
- if you have dark hair , how do you get rid of the “shadow” under your armpit?!?!?
- Q: i was also wondering. how would deoderant help lighten it.
- A: A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://tinyurl.com/ob6tt
- How to get rid of shaving shadow?
- Q: How do I get rid of the shaving ‘shadow’ under my armpits? I shave them but then when I look at my arms from far away, the shadow makes them look stubbly. Help?
- A: I don’t know if there is a way, good question though.