Is m1t a steroid
M1T is not a steroid but a hormone supplement. It is know to do horrible things to livers, though. ChaCha again! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-m1t-a-steroid ]
More Answers to “Is m1t a steroid“
- Is M1T a Steroid?
- Is Toremifene just another anti-estrogenic? I thought it worked the same way as Nolva. I know Estrogen levels and Test levels tend to stay in balance as one increases or decreases, but don’t these AE’s just block the estrogen, but do not…
- Would taking M1T be classed as doing steroids?
- M1T, or methyltestosterone, is a testosterone precursor. Many people claim that this means that it’s more acceptable than taking a substance that might be directly anabolic; I disagree – it’ just as wrong and dangerous. No doubt it can be e…
- Where to buy M1t – Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding Discussion For…?
- well buy only from larger sites that others have givin you feed back on. And if your not going to buy online your also going to be spendin 50% to 100% more in the stores for the same product. Try this site to use, and the credit card info i…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what would happen if someone took the anabolic steroid M1T and did not work out?
- Q: i was curios as to if you took an anabolic steroid and didnt work out what the results would be ; “roid rage” , muscles ….. what ?
- A: Your results would be lethargy (extreme tiredness), high bad cholesterol, low good cholesterol, hairloss, headaches, bad acne, high blood pressure, holding water and excess water in your liver – oh, and also very high liver values.You can research my answers on here if you like. The ONLY steroids I tell people to AVOID are Anadrol and possibly Dianabol. Superdrol is also very bad on the lipid profile.The ONLY steroid I tell people to completely forget about is M1T. I don’t care how big your friends got – this is the worst steroid you could take. It’s extremely dangerous.Look for something else..
- M1T Steroid What kind of gains from 2wk cycle?
- Q: What results would someone who has been working out for about 4 months see from a 2 wk cycle?Still a little chunky abs arms, chest and legs noticable.Very active, just completed 50km endurance race with 40Lbs rucksack.So wondering what kind of gains from a 2 wk cycle.10mg M1TAndro TechI’ve got good cardio but want some muscle mass. I have 2wk supply thats why I’m asking
- A: Your testicles will be shriveled to the size of your brain which must be no bigger than a pea.
- would taking M1T be classed as doing steroids?
- Q: i know these are legal supplements but i really dont want to be accused of being ‘on gear’.
- A: M1T, or methyltestosterone, is a testosterone precursor. Many people claim that this means that it’s more acceptable than taking a substance that might be directly anabolic; I disagree – it’ just as wrong and dangerous. No doubt it can be effective for its intended purpose though.It is banned in sport (eg. see the Guardian article published on the 1st May about the cyclist banned by the International Cycling Union for using this drug).It’s also specifically listed by UK Sports under “SUBSTANCES AND METHODS PROHIBITED AT ALL TIMES (IN- AND OUT-OF-COMPETITION) ” – as an Anabolic Androgenic Steroid. Check out the “Prohibited list” at the link below.There’s also plenty of evidence that it’s dangerous, particularly with a risk of acute liver failure (let alone the indirect effects of increased aggression).I’d certainly consider it as being ‘on gear’.