Is there a certain month out of the year that more babies are born
More newborns arrive during the late summer and early fall months of July, August, and September than any other tine of year. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-there-a-certain-month-out-of-the-year-that-more-babies-are-born ]
More Answers to “Is there a certain month out of the year that more babies are born“
- Is there a certain month out of the year that more babies are bor…?
- More newborns arrive during the late summer and early fall months of July, August, and September than any other tine of year.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Are the months that children born pretty much even throughout the year, or are there certain peaks and troughs?
- Q: Are childrens birth months generally evenly spread throughout the year, or is there certain months that see more babies being born in?
- A: I have read that it’s pretty even with a peak in august/september/october – meaning the babies born then were conceived during the holiday season. makes sense.
- Are birthdays randomly distributed? It seems more babies are born in late months.?
- Q: Is there a random distribution of birthdays or has birth control / parental planning skewed the distribution of birthdays to certain months or days of the year?
- A: You can also throw this into the mix late months = more parties more drinking more sex there fore more babies from sept – december.
- why is it so hard for me to find a baby snake born this year?
- Q: The only baby snakes I’ve seen have been at least seven months to a year old. I am looking for something at least 1-3 months. If possible newborn. Are there only certain times of the year when you can find new babies?
- A: they prolly have yo be at least 7 months before thay can be sold