Is there red opium
A substance called “Red Rock Opium” is sold throughout the United States as a form of opium, but it actually is not opium. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-there-red-opium ]
More Answers to “Is there red opium“
- Is there red opium
- A substance called “Red Rock Opium” is sold throughout the United States as a form of opium, but it actually is not opium.
- What is a Red rock opium?
- Dragon’s blood is a bright red resin that is obtained from different species of a number of distinct plant genera: Croton, Dracaena, Daemonorops, Calamus rotang and Pterocarpus. The red resin was used in ancient times as varnish, medicine, …
- What does Red Rock Opium mean?
- Red Rock opium was sold mostly during the late 90’s early 2000’s. Red Rock Opium is a myth it is actually Dragon’s Blood Incense which is resin from the Daemonorops Draco Plant. There is no high, the effect you might feel is just placebo/sm…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can you have an allergic reaction to red rock opium?
- Q: A friend of mine smoked Red Rock opium. When he fell asleep a really big rash started to appear all over his body.
- A: Is your “friend” allergic to poppy seeds? If yes, then it’s completely likely your “friend” is allergic to opium.
- There Are Hundreds of Red Poppies in my town are they opium poppies?
- Q: there are hundreds of red poppies in my neighbourhood,they are all red,2 1/2 to 3 1/2 feet tall,small pods and have many petals,like 8 or more petals on each,i was wondering if these are opium poppies because they are so popular around my town? also, i have already bled some of these poppies and white liquid comes out of the slits i have put on the pods,so are these opium poppies?or just regular poppies that i am bleeding? also the white liquid dried out and hardend to dark brownish yellow to black blobs. so does anyone know if these are opium poppies or not? thanks in advance!
- A: No they are not.
- red rock opium???
- Q: i understand there was a big test done on red rock and was found to be similar in every way to dragons blood inscence. does anyone have any knowledge of this or know if there is suce a thing as red rock opium. the site i saw said there are no opiates in it. what are your thoughts?
- A: The site is correct. Opium “flavored” incenses are merely blends of other, legal, substances mixed so as to simulate the smell of opiates. As for “red rock” opium, that’s just a label for that producer’s particular opium scent. It may or may not be very similar, or even identical, to “dragon’s blood”. You just have to compare the specific ingredients, if you can find them, or buy both and compare the scents.