What helps a toothache
Using peroxide and salt mixed together and swishing in your mouth, do not swallow, can help relieve a toothache. MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-helps-a-toothache ]
More Answers to “What helps a toothache“
- What helps a toothache?
- Painkillers or oil of cloves. And of course, a dentist. Outside of a pain reliever, you can try clove oil. Apply directly on tooth and surrounding gum. Sometimes it takes a couple of applications. It doesn’t taste very good, but it should h…
- How to Stop the Pain of Chronic Tendonitis
- Chronic Tendonitis is caused by using the tendon over and over in the same motions every day. You can really hurt yourself if this continues without getting treatment. Inflammation gets around the…
- How to Stop a Toothache
- Apply a dab of Vicks Vapor Rub on the side of the face where the pain is. Place a paper towel on top and lay down in bed. The heat from the Vicks absorbs into the skin and brings you toothache relief. Hall’s Cough Drops Halls Cough Drops ha…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What helps a toothache or wisdom teeth thats coming out? what pain medicine do u recommend?
- Q: i think its my wisdom teeth barely coming out it hurts really bad what pain medicine do u recommend what should i use help?
- A: b smart n go to the dentist, trust me, been their done that, not a good idea if you get a infection, after a while medication wont even help the pain,only the dentist can..best to get it all over an done with..
- Q: OK, I have this toothache- Nothing helps!! Ive tried Listerine, warm salt water, Ora-Gel, off brand stuff like ora-gel, asprin, tylonal extra strength, brushing it, sleeping it off… NOTHING is helping and it hurts so bad! Its keeping me up at night and bringing me to tears. I cant get into the Dentist until I talk to my mom about a payment method and she wont answer her phone.. What can I do at home to help it?? Please, please help meI forgot to say, its the second to last tooth in the back right- its been filled and root canaled *spelling*No swelling, and Im not friends with any dentists around where I live. My other dentist and I were close and she has been there through so much with me!! But I moved 2 1/2 hours down state and dont know anyone down here- let alone a dentist
- A: Is their swelling occuring? If so, this tooth could be infected and needs help ASAP. Go to the emergency room just to be safe if pain persists, they will most certainly give you an antibiotic to keep the infection away and stop the tooth from hurting. Obviously something is wrong if it is hurting THIS bad. Contact a doctor or dentist ASAP.
- What are some good cures for a toothache?
- Q: I have a toothache in my bottom 4 incisors. I’ve had it since I hit my teeth with my brother’s head (on accident). The teeth weren’t affected at all, so I’m not worried about that. Do you know of anything I can do to help me with the pain? Thanks.
- A: orajel, but i would make your way to the dentist and make sure you didn’t do any nerve damage there, kiddo.take care.