What is a good way to cure a stomach ache
A natural remedy to ease a stomach ache is taking a tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar in a tall glass of water! ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-good-way-to-cure-a-stomach-ache ]
More Answers to “What is a good way to cure a stomach ache“
- What is the best way to cure a stomach ache and diarreah?
- Imodium for diarrhea and stomach pains website below…. Some tylenol for the pain Gatorade or Vitamin water I prefer fruit punch flavor for the vitamin water…Must keep him hydrated and he must continue to get the electrolytes Once he is …
- What is the best way to cure your cat’s stomach ache??
- feed it some toothpaste and peanut butter mixed together. Just mix it with its food and it’ll feel better.
- What’s the best way to cure/treat a stomach ache without any medi…?
- First confirm whether it’s appendicitis or Ulcer. If your tongue is sticky/white, if you suffer gas trouble you are either constipated or Ulcer. If not ulcer keep on citrus fruit juice or lemon water for day time and eating light food at ni…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What’s a natural way to ease/cure stomach ache?
- Q: i probably should have taken better care of my tummy last nite. i had some apple pie thing i bought, 4 big walnut biscuits,3 shots of cognac and a mug of water. an hour later i also had some ginger drink coz i knew something was coming. anyway, went to sleep and woke up an hour later with some pretty nasty stomach pains. i got up and tried to do a yoga stance i know that cures indigestion. seemed to help, then i went to the toilet which wasnt too excruciating.anyway, just wanted to ask if anyone has extra ideas. obviously we cant do them all at the same time otherwise it will do more harm than good. i’m thinking peppermint, ginger or chamomile tea, the yoga twist stance on both sides (sorry but i forgotten the name) and maybe some charcoal from burnt toast later.good day~
- A: After a “good supper feast”–fat-laden, or too many rich foods, and large quantity–the stomach may ache for two reasons: 1) overstressed muscles due to an inappropriate digestion, or 2) a gallbladder over-reaction because of the so fat-laden food content.In either case, you’ll do good if you try a stomach relaxing tea, such as Basil in combination with Chamomile and Peppermint. And always have at hand a Bromelain (enzyme) nutritional supplement. You can take up to three capsules with the suggested tea.Believe me when I tell you that this tea will do you far more good than Milanta, or Peptobismol, etc.Good luck! 🙂
- what is the best way to cure a stomach ache?
- Q: okay so my grandma made this dinner that touched raw chicken juice which is really bad and now my stomach hurts alot. I dont know what to do about it should i throw up and how do i make myself do that and no i wont shove my fingers down my throat. What can I do?
- A: ok well… do thiswith your left hand .. place it across your chest while bent over and look at the toliet… breath deeply .. and just .. (blaaaaaaaa)I hope you feel better…after that drink some soda.. little sips at a time.
- What’s the best way to cure/treat a stomach ache without any medicine?
- Q: I have stomach aches a lot and they lead to really bad panic attacks which in turn lead to further stomach aches. Anyone have any surefire tips or home remedies for this?
- A: First confirm whether it’s appendicitis or Ulcer.If your tongue is sticky/white, if you suffer gas trouble you are either constipated or Ulcer.If not ulcer keep on citrus fruit juice or lemon water for day time and eating light food at night. Citrus fruit fast for 3 days will solve your problem. Even cocoanut water will do good.If Ulcer treat it with milk and sweet fruits. If you can get ghee prepared from curds, it is the best with rice, no spices and non veg.If constipated use green vegitables and salads to treat it.For acidity milk, ghee, sweet fruits and avoiding spices will help you.