What is a home remedy for a stuffy nose
To relieve a stuffy nose, sniff an onion. Saline nose spray is also a very effective way to clear a stuffy nose. Get well soon! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-home-remedy-for-a-stuffy-nose ]
More Answers to “What is a home remedy for a stuffy nose“
- Will goldenseal help a stuffy nose?
- Nasal Congestion. Many people think that a nose gets congested (stuffy) from too much thick mucus. This is incorrect. A congested nose happens when the membranes lining the nose become swollen from inflamed blood vessels.
- What is a home remedy to get rid of stuffy nose?
- If you just suck some hot water down your nose you have a brain freeze but it will be gone for a minute or two.
- What is the best at home remedy for a stuffy nose?
- warm water pinch of baking soda pinch of salt Mix all ingredients in a bowl or cup Stand over your bathroom sink cup some of the mixture in palm of your hand and “snort” it. I know this sounds disgusting but it works, and matches …