What is chemo made out of
Chemotherapy works by interfering with the way cells divide, thereby preventing the cancer from spreading and comes in many forms. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-chemo-made-out-of ]
More Answers to “What is chemo made out of“
- How to Make Hair Grow Faster After Chemo
- It can be very devastating to lose hair during chemotherapy. Not having hair may be a reminder of the struggles that one dealt with during this tough time. Instead of waiting for hair to grow back…
- How does Chemo make you feel?
- Hi Jessie; I would be honored to pray for your friend. You are so sweet and she is so lucky to have such a loving and caring friend,My daughter had chemo also. The first day was fine but the third say she would become very ill. She couldn’t…
- Why do people say Chemo made them sick? What happens to them??
- Nausea, vomiting, hair loss, anemia, general feeling of being “run down” (weakness), sores in the mouth and on tongue, nail fungus and skin infections, changes in taste and smell sensations. These are the side effects of chemother…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is chemo made from?
- Q: My dad has throat cancer and has undergone Chemotherapy. During one of his treatment sessions, we were wondering what Chemo is made from – and I told him I’d research it once he was done. His treatments are done, so now I’m trying to figure this out.
- A: Chemotherapy is the treatment of cancer using specific chemical agents or drugs that are selectively destructive to malignant cells and tissues. Basically, it’s poison to kill the cancer. Chemotherapy is usually a combination of drugs to specifically target certain kinds of cancer. Unfortunately, science doesn’t always allow the chemicals to be a specific as we want them to be…so there are some side effects as a result.
- Where can I have a wig made out of my hair? (for a friend undergoing chemo)?
- A: http://www.locksoflove.org/ That’s the site but there’s no guarantee your friend will receive you hair donation. Your heart’s in the right spot, good for you!
- Going through chemo and want to shave my head before it falls out. Any ideas on how to get a close shave?
- Q: I am a 27 yr old female going through chemo and my hair has already started to fall out. I want to shave ot off before I am forced to rock a comb over. Any tips on how to get a really close shave? I don’t want to have any stuble. Makes wearing the scarves uncomfortable I hear. Thanks!
- A: buzz it close first, use lots of shaving cream, and use a new razor preforably 3-4 blades because it will do a better job with less work.sorry to hear about your situation, +++vibes+++