What to eat to cure acne
The type of fats in the diet are a key factor for acne control.Eat plenty of fresh fruits,vegetables,and salads.Avoid foods MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-to-eat-to-cure-acne ]
More Answers to “What to eat to cure acne“
- Can eating apple cure acne?
- No, not really. Try to cut down on the amount of fat in the food you eat (apples have no fat, but there are plenty of other low fat foods too).
- Can I Eat My Way To An Acne Cure?
- It has long been held that eating things like chocolate can lead to acne and so it would seem logical that it you have acne you should be able to treat it by simply adjusting your diet. So, what foods help cure acne? Unfortunately thinki…
- Does eating kiwi cure acne ?
- I have never heard of that. I would just spend the money and a good face wash made for acne. They sell a lot over the counter now!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What kind of foods/drinks should i avoid for acne and what should i eat/drink to cure acne?
- Q: it would be nice to know what kind of food i can eat to fade acne scars too 😀
- A: Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. A high fiber, low-fat diet is excellent in promoting overall general health.Many acne researchers believe that excessive toxins in your body can contribute to causing and making acne worse. Carrot juice can be useful in helping with reducing acne. Try to get the freshly squeezed type as it has the most benefits. Juicing can be a great way to naturally detoxify your body.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .
- Would it be rude to recommend to your mother-in-law to eat more bran muffins to cure her adult acne?
- A: No you are helping her!
- can eating apple cure acne?
- Q: hi, I know apple is very good for skin. I want to know if i eat apple regularly, will i reduce my acne? And how much should i eat?
- A: No, not really. Try to cut down on the amount of fat in the food you eat (apples have no fat, but there are plenty of other low fat foods too).