When are you due
Wow how did you know I was pregnant! I am 31 weeks and due on Feb. 20th with baby #7! ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-are-you-due ]
More Answers to “When are you due“
- How many games did Tim Connolly miss last season due to injury Da…?
- N his past three NHL seasons, Connolly has missed 127 of a possible 246 games due to injury.
- What does due diligence mean
- NSA usually means “National Security Agency”. The NSA is a branch of law enforcement that secures the national security interests of the United States of America. NSA has broader powers than other governmental agencies.
- When are taxes due this year
- The IRS will expect all tax related information to be postmarked by April 15, 2010.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how are you suppose to clear your debt when you can’t find a job due to bad credit?
- Q: Creditors want you to pay your bills which most people want to accomodate but it’s a little hard when even simple low paying jobs run a credit check and bypass you due to your credit. Even the president keeps trying to say he is trying to help build job availability. Don’t you think a good place to start is to STOP running credit checks but rather backround and drug tests?Creditors want you to pay your bills which most people want to accomodate but it’s a little hard when even simple low paying jobs run a credit check and bypass you due to your credit. Even the president keeps trying to say he is trying to help build job availability. Don’t you think a good place to start is to STOP running credit checks but rather backround and drug tests? and to answer the ? posted to me, for example family dollar store to start with runs a credit check
- A: Just tell them that you’ll work for free for two weeks, beats spending your days at home wondering.
- What will the government do when Americans quit smoking due to high taxation?
- Q: What will the government (State and Federal) due when Americans quit smoking due to high taxation?What will they tax to replace this large source of revenue at the same rates?
- A: Don’t worry, cap and trade is on the way and so is taxation of healthcare benefits.
- What happens when debts from credit cards or past due rent go into collections? How does repayment of it work?
- Q: a credit card company hired a law firm to collect my past due amount. I’m sure i’ll have other things going into collections as well, including past due rent. I lost my job and cant afford to pay all of these people what they want and they wont accept what I can give them. So I’m curious about what happens when past due amounts go into collections.I am currently seeking a new job. I’m actually moving in 2 weeks and im working on a payment plan to pay back rent. I’m not too worried about it. I’m more worried about all of the credit cards and other things I havent been able to pay for going into collections. I’m just not sure what happens once something is officially in collections.
- A: You’ll get hounded by very official looking mailings that will try to intimidate you into paying up NOW. The collection agencies get a percentage of the amount they do collect, and are more likely to negotiate with you on terms rather than get a percentage of nothing.The big credit cards will just write off the debt (unless it’s really large, then they may come after you). Your landlord, if he’s an independent rather than a corporation may be hurting for the money. See if you can negotiate (don’t forget, new landlords are more likely to call former landlords to get a reference)Ok, so you lost your job… are you actively looking for another? I hope so!